Suzuki Cappuccino Turbo Hayabusa

Cars Suzuki Cappuccino Turbo Hayabusa 2.09

Login or Register an account to download this content
wiltse0 submitted a new resource:

Suzuki Cappuccino Turbo Hayabusa - Suzuki Cappuccino Turbo Hayabusa

I put the Hayabusa inside the Cappuccino and added a turbo. By default the turbo is set to 0% but you can change it via the cockpit or the pre-race settings. I also put pretty much every setup option on the car, but by default it's zero'd out and drives great from the get go. TCS and ABS on by default. Defaults are the way I built it to drive. The dyno sheet is in the car folder that I used for the torque curve reference.

View attachment 707923

Read more about this resource...

wiltse0 updated Suzuki Cappuccino Turbo Hayabusa with a new update entry:

Fixed aero and suspension defaults

Had 3 wings generating lift and way too much drag. Changed the modifiers so it's only using the body wing and made it have a CD of .38 like a miata (can't find actual data for a cappo) and has slight downforce at speed instead of lift. Also unzero'd the camber so that in a corner (where it matters) it actually has zero camber on the outside tire. Which means it's way more hooked up now.

Read the rest of this update entry...

wiltse0 updated Suzuki Cappuccino Turbo Hayabusa with a new update entry:

A bunch of everything

First and foremost I cleaned up a lot of empty ini files. I also deleted a lot of "returns" in the data files, so in notepad++ it's easier to modify the files. I also cleaned up and added some notation to make some of the settings easier to understand.

I revamped the tire options slightly, mainly making all of the sets the same size. I also added a new "slick" but it's just the old semi with 10% more grip. I tried generating some new tires with CM but they made the car flip over on hard...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I would like slicks for this car as a tyre option to be used in races.
I've tried generating new tires with the tire machine in CM, but there are no reference slicks that are in the right sizes. When I tried modifying the stock setup to allow it to generate a set and then scaling down the end results the car just flips over under hard turns. If you're able to generate a set that works and send me the file I can add it and credit you.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 14 11.4%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 11 8.9%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 11 8.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 15 12.2%
  • Friday

Votes: 44 35.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 73 59.3%