1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Suzuka Highlights (Jan 2nd)

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Emilio, Jan 12, 2015.

• Like Like x 4
  1. Never watched the replay of that race, nice to finally see the highlight!! ::)
    I knew it was close, but I didn't get how close it actually was there between the three of us on the last lap!! :confused::x3::roflmao:

You're making an awesome job with ESR and those highlights Emilio!! :inlove::thumbsup:

Will we see a highlight from the battle of Zandvoort someday? ;)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. James Nance

James Nance
    I like Race cars? Premium Member

Wow that was a close race, wish I could have been there. Enjoying these videos a lot, not often you see someone do this.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Well replay are always stored so... it may happen! :D
    Thanks man!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thank you James! :thumbsup:

5. Great work.

Wish I could have connected to this, but was unable to connect to the server...even though I was able to 20 minutes before.. :(

cannot wait for the patch to fix this...

• Like Like x 2
  6. That was a very fun race. I was hoping to see the "incident" in the video. Kept waiting for it.;)

• Like Like x 1
  7. I tried to put it there at some point but it wasn't that good in the video...
    I can still make a short segment of that accident if you want to see the things how they went from my dashboard
    You won't hear btw my histerical and evil laugh before bumping you at the ferris wheel chicane

• Haha Haha x 1
  8. lol I would like to see it :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Incoming! :roflmao:

• Like Like x 1
    • Haha Haha x 2
  10. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Hilarious edit. I thought I heard you laughing as I was spinning. ;)

• Haha Haha x 2