SUV Cup Skins - Wave 1

Skins SUV Cup Skins - Wave 1 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
MrWaflz55 submitted a new resource:

SUV Cup Skins - Wave 1 - First wave of SUV racing skins for a custom championship I'm working on.

View attachment 624449

NOTE: For this mod you require the Kunos SUVs and the AssettoDrive X6M (if you don't already have it, it's not hard to find). The install path should already be set up so dragging and dropping should work, but I haven't tested it. Let me know if it doesn't.

Currently I'm working on a custom championship for Assetto Corsa using the often forgotten-about SUVs. There are four in the series, the Three Kunos (Maserati + 2 Porsches) and the BMW X6M.

This is...

Read more about this resource...

Nice! Maybe after the SUVs you could try some other street cars?

Sure, if you have some cars in particular you'd like to see maybe I can check them out and prioritize them for making some simple racing skins after I launch the SUV Cup fully.

For example, the Maserati Alfieri only has one skin... Some racing skins or even simple extra colors would help add some variety to that car :)

Each SUV in the series will have five skins total so there will be a 20-car grid. The three additional Alfieri skins will be released in the coming weeks.

For the coming waves of SUV Cup skins, will you have some skins for the Kunos Porsche Cayenne?

Yeah there are currently two skins being made that will be featured in Wave 2. Mustang Sampling and Shell V-Power

preview.jpg

preview.jpg

:)

Attachments

• Screenshot_ks_porsche_macan_union_island_12-2-123-15-39-59.jpg
    Screenshot_ks_porsche_macan_union_island_12-2-123-15-39-59.jpg
    943.4 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot_ks_maserati_levante_union_island_13-2-123-13-7-29.jpg
    Screenshot_ks_maserati_levante_union_island_13-2-123-13-7-29.jpg
    709.2 KB · Views: 31

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?