Susie Wolff to Retire from Motorsport at End of Season

Holy ****. Those are some terrible career stats.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milka_Duno

My God, you should have seen some of the stuff she pulled. Dangerous on any oval. The other drivers, including Danica, were going mad (they had a little dust up once...good stuff). But Danica could at least drive. Milka made Susie look like Mario Andretti. That's what happens when you let a former model who took a driving class at 24, have a lot of Venezuelan oil money, and can fund a team "race" IndyCar. lol. Fortunately, IndyCar is more driven by family/foreign drivers (with talent an low pay, lol) now. In some cases, the apple does not fall far from the tree, as in the case of Graham Rahal. Sometimes, they get kicked to the curb. I see Mike Conway is struggling in Formula E also.

Maybe a bit of off topic, but anyway.

I see Mike Conway is struggling in Formula E also.
Disagree here. The guy jumps in the car in the middle of the season. He has only driven the Season 1 car in mid-2014, with another team. He comes to Buenos Aires and puts the car 5th in qual. He runs the race in 8th, but a mistake (which can happen so easily when you are not so familiar with the car) drops him to 15th. Not bad at all.

About Indycar. I think the level is very good. Dixon is a genius, Montoya has proven over the years how quick he is, Power is really fast, Castroneves, Kanaan, Hunter-Reay are very good with a lot of experience, and then you have those talented under-30s (Hinch, Newgarden, Daly, Munoz).

Last thing, I agree about everything else. Patrick had a very respectable career, with podiums. She finished every season she competed in the top 10. About Milka, on the track she as bad as good as she looks.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back