1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Ryan Callan, Aug 26, 2009.

1. Surprised that nobody has ever created the Sonoma road circuit. Just watching the IndyCars round there now and it looks a stonking track.
  2. Ah, good old Sears Point. *GT4 nostalgia attack* :D

I fully agree. We need California's other great road course in our PC sims!! :weep:
  3. there is a version in the VHR stock car mod.
  4. Is that not a conversion though? And definitely the road track not the oval?
  5. Ryan, there is a decent version of the short track over at "The Pits" which was done for TPSCC, it's a convert of the old F12k2/F1C version with some major upgrades, I've stuck a link below, if it is considered dodgy in any way, which I doubt seeing as it's so old, can a mod remove the link?.

6. I can remove the link Sam

you want it removing already ? :)
  7. I don't know Ben, it would take a better man than I to work out if it was needed to be as I've been using the track since F1C days through it's many revamps for various sims but still have no real idea of it's origins, although thinking back it could have been "Heat" or maybe "SCGT" there is nothing in the readme to inicate where it came from but as "the Pits" were working with ISI help it should be OK.

8. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

9. Thanks Bram :woop: