SuperV8 Nissan/Ford

Hi, I've got a new PC, wondering if anyone can show me where to get the SuperV8 Nissan and Ford car models so I can get it back up and running on AMS1 (Automobilista 1)? I know I'm out of date but I like to have it there; it's a good sim.

Hi, I've got a new PC, wondering if anyone can show me where to get the SuperV8 Nissan and Ford car models so I can get it back up and running on AMS1 (Automobilista 1)? I know I'm out of date but I like to have it there; it's a good sim.
I have the models, as well as a skinpack for almost all the cars in the 2018 season. They were packaged in a mod known as "Project GT 2019 V8 Supercars" or "PGT2019V8" for short (labelled as the wrong year LOL). I don't remember exactly where I got it. I think they were shared in a cloud storage link under a video or something... but if you check the link from the video here, it is dead. The site for Project GT also doesn't have them up anymore. Hmm. Here's a link to PGT 2019 from my own cloud storage:

You also may need to have the EEC Supercars base mod installed first to have the PGT 2019 stuff working... although I can't remember for sure. That's another mod I can't find online. So here's another link, for now:

I may eventually post these to RD. Would want more information about the origins of the mods first, and ideally I'd want to contact Project GT to ask if they'd be OK with it.

Let me know if you get it all working!

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes