Cars SuperGT 2006 season (VII Graphics X Chivas AutoArt)

51521565545_6ebeac6ea3_b.jpg

Arnold Wong Texturing, additional 3D modelling and realtime scene presentation in Unity3D
Charles Amyouni Assetto Corsa ingame implementation
Doug Parker Livery Artist
Paris Kritikos 3D modelling and Texturing

Rfactor2 side will be handled by my good Friend Yoss (Apex Modding Team).

Links to follow the progress:

Last edited:
Charles does the physics for ac, you can download the 2013 GT500 project he worked on and see if you like that.
I never actually tried those cars, because I didn't care for 2013 cars, but the older season roaster is definitely exciting because of the legend cars, I'm really looking forward to it! The 2013 mod is pretty popular so I guess the physics are gonna be on point as well then.
Do you guys have the full list of cars yet? I'm just so excited to finally see those icon Super GT cars.

I never actually tried those cars, because I didn't care for 2013 cars, but the older season roaster is definitely exciting because of the legend cars, I'm really looking forward to it! The 2013 mod is pretty popular so I guess the physics are gonna be on point as well then.
Do you guys have the full list of cars yet? I'm just so excited to finally see those icon Super GT cars.
There is a list, however there is no need to hype ppl. The cars shown are complete models that need a couple of textures left to go. Charles is already working on supra.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea