Super V8 skins ?

Current WIP, pretty much there on it. I have given the exhaust pipes some loving. and with the livery i had to use some poetic license on the rear & wing, being that is so different from the 2012 model

dKPvkBO.jpg

LTZwx8L.jpg

@NWRAP : I thought you had a post in here with images of 2o15 liveries you were working on? or was it in another thread? with all that's going on with this mod now are you still doing the 2015 for release for the superV8

Hi Rob,

Let me first start by saying that this whole mod situation is a mess and it's not my place to speak about as I only come on very late to paint.

Yes I do intend to still release the cars I have painted to date as I have spent far too much time on them to just bin them.

I hope to have them all released i the next week or 2 or sooner if I can find time between work & study.

THANKS, but im doing the Erebus style thats getting around Bathurst at the moment. i pretty much got it right now, as i waiting patiently with my phone to take a pic of the TV as it went by and i got most of it right but had t o add a few more of thier sponsors to fill it in a bit more,

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back