AC Super Trofeo @ Road Atlanta - Thu 18Jan18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Here some setup suggestion if you are having problems with this car. Start with soft suspensions and stiff the front if you get oversteer. I think wing at 5-6 is fine (use more if you want more stability). I can't seem to be able to do the esses flat out. Maybe it's possible with a perfect setup, but so far i didn't find a solution. I reduced the rake compared to the default one. I'm still working on arbs, so i have no info about them so far.
Setup tip: try running brake bias at around 60% with ABS on setting 1.
Haven't tested this but in theory since the rear tyres are using more of their grip to brake, you might get an unstable car at turn in point.

Here some setup suggestion if you are having problems with this car. Start with soft suspensions and stiff the front if you get oversteer. I think wing at 5-6 is fine (use more if you want more stability). I can't seem to be able to do the esses flat out. Maybe it's possible with a perfect setup, but so far i didn't find a solution. I reduced the rake compared to the default one. I'm still working on arbs, so i have no info about them so far.

Haven't tested this but in theory since the rear tyres are using more of their grip to brake, you might get an unstable car at turn in point.
That is correct, you do have to be more careful with braking, but at the same time, the key is ABS on 1 which mean it is on absolute maximum, helping to keep the car stable anyway.

So basically you loose some braking performance because of ABS, but you gain, because you can use much more of the rear brake.
What it does manly however, is unloading front brakes and overwhelmed front tires, eliminating the turn in understeer.

That is correct, you do have to be more careful with braking, but at the same time, the key is ABS on 1 which mean it is on absolute maximum, helping to keep the car stable anyway.

So basically you loose some braking performance because of ABS, but you gain, because you can use much more of the rear brake.
What it does manly however, is unloading front brakes and overwhelmed front tires, eliminating the turn in understeer.
I'm not so sure this is the best way to handle this problem. In theory, braking more with the rear leads to instability at turn in point. Yes, you eliminate part of the understeer under braking, but you also risk to lose a lot of time at turn in because you have to approach it with less speed and definitely without trailbraking. This also means that you can't get on the throttle immediately because you have to wait for the rear tyres to regain grip.

I'm not so sure this is the best way to handle this problem. In theory, braking more with the rear leads to instability at turn in point. Yes, you eliminate part of the understeer under braking, but you also risk to lose a lot of time at turn in because you have to approach it with less speed and definitely without trailbraking. This also means that you can't get on the throttle immediately because you have to wait for the rear tyres to regain grip.
It's true, would be the case with most cars, sort of a gray area with this one however.

All of the corners are pretty fast, so I use the brakes here more to point the car in the right direction on entry rather than regular "slow in, fast out". I'm working on a setup and currently running 63% bias with 60 diff coast. It's sketchy, but works for me, although I don't know if my time is competitive on my regular level.

Will the race server be running Road Atlanta 2016 or 2017? Servers appear to have 2016 on them but download link on page 1 takes you to 2017
It will certainly have the 2017 version. I'm sure there has been a mistake during the track selection when the server has been brought online.
EDIT: track will be changed shortly to the 2017 version

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back