Super Touring 98 Mod

hello, first of all I would like to send million thanx to the author of the mod! He made my dream of driving these cars true! Second, I want to ask since I am a mainly rFactor player, is this mod working in Race 07? Also, can someone help EVO to convert this mod exactly as it is for rF?

Cheers and looking forward to those addon cars like BMW 320STW, Peugeot 306 S2000, etc :D

Andreas has kindly made a small change to both cars and I feel this has helped especially with the Volvo which is now easier to do consistant laps in without fear of the back end letting go,

What changes are these? Do i need to download a file or can i make the changes myself? Love the mod but the Volvo is VERY tail happy so I would like to sort this out as its my fav car!

Changed the sound to Volvo the game one too, very easy, but i guess Andreas isn't allowed to include it on his version to download.

That's right, I can't use anything from Volvo the game, but you can change it yourself.
I have changed the downforce balance for the volvo and ford, but this isn't available for download yet, because David and his friends will test it first. When we are happy with the changes there will be a new update for the mod.
And I have made some graphical updates too :)

That's right, I can't use anything from Volvo the game, but you can change it yourself.
I have changed the downforce balance for the volvo and ford, but this isn't available for download yet, because David and his friends will test it first. When we are happy with the changes there will be a new update for the mod.
And I have made some graphical updates too :)

Your a star Andreas! Look forward to the update!

Well tonights club race went really well. Some real great racing with these cars on Istanbul.

Only problem was the setup configuration. This was due to the fact that 12.5 was the highest you could put the steering lock at, and thats really too low for touring cars. I run it at 20.0 in the WTCC Alfa Romeo 2007.

Other than that real great job and I look forward to any updates on this mod, like more cars from the super touring era.

Thank you:)

The reason for the turning lock is that the wheels would turn through the front wings(?) otherwise.
Take a look here:

The chassis of the honda allows a higher steering lock.
The rules were changed for the '99 season.

Attachments

• supertouring9845.jpg
    supertouring9845.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 313
  • supertouring9878.jpg
    supertouring9878.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 339
Hey Andreas, congrats on completing the mod. I've been following your progress closely, and for a first-timer, you've done an absolutely brilliant job. :thumb:

For the last couple of days I've been working on a skin of Mark Lemmer's #16 privateer Vectra for you.

I'll keep you posted.

Pat. ;)

I have made A LOT of changes to the materials. Now there's two types of paint, solid and metallic. The s40, the a4 and the 406 got the new metallic paint.

The metallic cars are not this bright all the time, I used this camera angle just to show the difference.

@oreillyunitedfc
Mark Lemmer is added to the game now, and he waits impatently for his new car livery :p
Will you make the windows too?

Attachments

• supertouring98114.jpg
    supertouring98114.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 335
The 22nd spot on the grid will now be filled by...
#16 - Mark Lemmer, Mint Motorsport Vauxhall Vectra.

It's almost complete. I'm just finishing off the interior now, but that won't take too long.

This skin was so bloody hard to make! Most of the logos were very difficult to find, so I found myself having to create many of them from scratch. I still tried to make the livery look as realistic as possible.

Screenshots aren't great, the car isn't as dark as it looks in those pics. It looks better when you're playing.

I hope you guys like the skin.

Attachments

• lemmer4.jpg
    lemmer4.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 339
  • lemmer2.jpg
    lemmer2.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 312
  • lemmer3.jpg
    lemmer3.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 323
  • lemmer1.jpg
    lemmer1.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 334

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 27 15.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 23 12.9%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 25 14.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 23 12.9%
  • Friday

Votes: 62 34.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 100 56.2%