Super Touring 98 Mod

The astc 95 field is growing:)
Race_Steam 2015-08-23 19-06-36-14.jpg

The grid from the 1995 spa 24H race will be coming to Race 07 as part of the monsterpack.In that race peugeot entered with the 806.Since the 806 is not ingame i went a bit creative and made the skin on the 405 and replaced the 806 logos with 405 ones.Also because the van did not have a wing i used the production wing that the 405 had.What do you think?:)
Race_Steam 2015-08-26 03-56-50-47.jpg

I have almost finished the opel team belgium car however i cant make out this logo:
2919.jpg

Also i need help with this car the #28 vectra i can only spot the perel tools and goodyear logos
693.jpg

Here is the opel team belgium car ingame missing the logo i mentioned in the first picture
Race_Steam 2015-08-30 18-23-11-75.jpg

Race_Steam 2015-08-30 18-35-09-79.jpg

Last edited:
Recently I have encountered a weird problem. When I start a race with French or Italian '95 mod, the game crashes at random, usually almost immediately. I tried changing all the graphical settings to the lowest possible values but to no avail. The problem did not occur with BTCC '98 and other mods (although I did not check all of them).

Now comes the interesting part. I used CFST '95 for my experiments. When I removed all Peugeots from the mod (the grid remained of the same size), crashes *almost* disappeared ("almost" because I think it did crash once or twice, but not at the very start at any rate). Ok, the problem is with 405 I thought, but continued experimenting. I put back all Peugeots and removed all Opels - the same thing, the problem disappeared. When I repeated the same trick with Alfa or BMWs, however, the game kept crashing.

I started commenting out various entries in Cavalier's CAS file and it turned out that crashes *almost* disappear when I remove brake/rain lights. I tried to remove animation from the lights material - everything worked. I put the animation back in but moved the textures from "Reloaded" folder (where they originally resided) to "Seasons" (where the light GMTs are located) - everything worked again. I did this both for 405 and Cavalier and it is more or less stable now. I cannot guarantee that the crashes are gone for good but at least I can now complete a race.

Does anybody know what this was all about? I mean, all search paths are correct (if the game had failed to find any textures it would of crashed consistently, not at random). Maybe it does not like having too many locations to search in for assets?

I encountered the same issue but only for the french cars.I fixed it by removing all the files apart from the skins.Basically remove the files from the cars(cas inccar etc.) and replace them with the ones from another championship and simply rename the inccar,cas files and add the proper class and class id.After i did that no more crashes occured:thumbsup:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 23 25.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 20 22.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 19 20.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 9.9%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 6.6%