Cars Super TC2000

Status
Not open for further replies.
General_Failure updated Super TC2000 [standalone series] with a new update entry:

Super TC2000 UPDATE v1.2

Super TC2000
UPDATE 1.1 > 1.2

CHANGELOG

[Physics]

- Suspension totally reworked to prevent undesired bumps due the high power on the front. Now the car drives a lot smoother than before on bumpy tracks
- Clutch mechanism updated.

[FFB]

Fixed all problems caused by last official patch.

[SOUND]

- Shifting sounds updated.
- All volume levels normalized to fit with default audio settings.

Read the rest of this update entry...

General_Failure updated Super TC2000 with a new update entry:

Update 1.2 > 2.0

Big update here, lot of changes, we jump directly to STC 2.0!

And... I guess this is it, my to-do list is fully done ;)

CHANGELOG

[PHYSICS]

Here is the sauce:

- Center of gravity & weight distribution updated (polar moment of inertia increased)
- Aero body & and all wings updated (less efficiency than before, so the cars now are a bit more unstable and harder to control at high speed)
- Brake torque & cooling system optimized
- Slip FFB FX reduced

[SKINS]

Special thanks to...

Hi, first of all, nice mod. The sound on itself is fantastic, but I have to point something quite important. The videos you used for comparission (and I think were used in the samples)were recorded on the Turismo Carretera car, wich despite the similar name (TC vs STC2000) is a completely different kind of car. The engine on the TC is a 3.0 L inline-6 with double carburators, quite like an ultra-upgraded engine found in the Opala from the base game.
Meanwhile the STC used the Radical V8 until last year, when it switched to the Oreca turbos.
Anyways, the sound is one of the closest renditions to a TC car I've heard.

Hi, first of all, nice mod. The sound on itself is fantastic, but I have to point something quite important. The videos you used for comparission (and I think were used in the samples)were recorded on the Turismo Carretera car, wich despite the similar name (TC vs STC2000) is a completely different kind of car. The engine on the TC is a 3.0 L inline-6 with double carburators, quite like an ultra-upgraded engine found in the Opala from the base game.
Meanwhile the STC used the Radical V8 until last year, when it switched to the Oreca turbos.
Anyways, the sound is one of the closest renditions to a TC car I've heard.
Hey @Matiracer, thanks for your comment, I'm glad that you like the mod.

I'll double check what you say, I assume you know very well this category, but in my opinion the reverb of that engine definitely does not come from a v6. A v6 (even on high rpm) sounds like a grandma fart, i. e. Ford GT ecoboost, Cadillac ATS, and others.

Indeed they do sound different, as the Inline-6 has a completely different firing order than the V6, usually those engines have a really dissapointing sound.
If you wanna check it, the TC engine is showed here.
This is an onboard from the STC2000 in 2018, despite the microphone saturation you can hear the difference between that car and this TC:
Hope it helps, sadly it is really hard to find onboard videos with a decent audio of both categories. Cheers
PD: There is a category in Argentina wich uses V6 engines, and they do sound quite high pitched: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXaM6UUfArA&l=

General_Failure updated Super TC2000 with a new update entry:

Update v1.2 > 2.0

Big update here, lot of changes, we jump directly to STC 2.0!
And... I guess this is it, my to-do list is fully done ;)

CHANGELOG

[PHYSICS]

Here is the sauce:

- Center of gravity & weight distribution updated (polar moment of inertia increased)
- Aero body & and all wings updated (less efficiency than before, so the cars now are a bit more unstable and harder to control at high speed)
- Brake torque & cooling system optimized
- Slip FFB fx reduced

[SKINS]

Special thanks to...

Indeed they do sound different, as the Inline-6 has a completely different firing order than the V6, usually those engines have a really dissapointing sound.
If you wanna check it, the TC engine is showed here.
This is an onboard from the STC2000 in 2018, despite the microphone saturation you can hear the difference between that car and this TC:
Hope it helps, sadly it is really hard to find onboard videos with a decent audio of both categories. Cheers
PD: There is a category in Argentina wich uses V6 engines, and they do sound quite high pitched: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXaM6UUfArA&l=
Really thanks for that explanation, you are totally right. I don't understand why all of this is so cryptic, There is no accessible info about the engines on the official sites. So... the mod goes as a an hybrid between supertc and tc2000, I don't want reduce the power of the cars, all the physics are in balance with that. Thanks again, cheers.

Very good
The mod is fine, but you need improvements in physics.
For example, the rear tires take too long to take a temperature, and the radiator being blocked and closed at 1 in the setup configuration, because in most of the races, the engine bursts, being careful with the revolutions when raising or lowering change.
In my humble opinion this mod still needs some improvements.
Thanks for the work.
And please always inform, if you over-write original files, thanks

Very good
The mod is fine, but you need improvements in physics.
For example, the rear tires take too long to take a temperature, and the radiator being blocked and closed at 1 in the setup configuration, because in most of the races, the engine bursts, being careful with the revolutions when raising or lowering change.
In my humble opinion this mod still needs some improvements.
Thanks for the work.
And please always inform, if you over-write original files, thanks
Yeap, my bad, I noticed a few hours after my first upload. I replaced the file, if you download it again all files will be restored. Thanks for review, cheers

I just attempted to install this but it was trying to overwrite over 200 files and I've never installed any version of this mod before.

I just attempted to install this but it was trying to overwrite over 200 files and I've never installed any version of this mod before.
Yes, in fact those overwrites are vanilla files. It's a long explanation... I made a mistake with the first 2.0 update and I packed vanilla files to fix it. Next week I'll upload a very clean pack. Cheers,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play