b43d0d8fe073692b2a3d972df8fe7e3c.png

e62d3e7df65d92dfa6e32a1440c0fd8c.png

Hopefully these will keep your attention off the skyline 1999 for a while :p

2bc7be88a5664ed3b2edbef965f98320.png

28c99c73b142146a5a859b7754323eb6.png

05442ddf862f2fb8ccb194bbe9c0cae8.png

b43d0d8fe073692b2a3d972df8fe7e3c.png

e62d3e7df65d92dfa6e32a1440c0fd8c.png

CELICA! :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE that car. I think it, and the GT300 Ferrari 360 are my all-time favorite SuperGT/JGTC cars.

2605122560_cd2863fb5d_b.jpg

Awesome work guys. Interesting cars for sure. Can't wait to try out the new additions. Hoping a GT300 GT86 will appear as well on your schedule. As I just bought a GT86 myself. hehe

I really want a GT86 as well sadly UK insurance is insane. Unfortunately its not planned at the moment. Maybe in the future.

#BRZMasterRace :p :D
I got my BRZ in October. Absolutely adore it.

The three Nissan GT-R GT500 2003 liveries have now been uploaded to the skins download section. There is a bonus livery as well.
upload_2018-5-23_17-34-0.png

4K only.

Unfortunately I didn't hear back about updating the main car kn5 folder so I've had to leave all the changed textures in the team, car folders. Adds a bit of weight to the car so a lower grade PC may have trouble. I haven't added the pit box, drivers textures to keep that to a minimum though I would have liked to.
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/nissan-gt-r-gt500-2003.21247/

Just uploaded a new livery for the chivas_nissan_bnr34_jgtc_gt500_03 mod. This installer (rar extract) includes all the templates + the number font to it. The installer will place the templates in the assettocorsa\sdk\dev\skin_templates\chivas_nissan_bnr34_jgtc_gt500_03 folder were all the skins templates are.

Hi modders.
Been quiet here but that's nothing.
I wanted to see how things are progressing on the Honda HSV-010GT. I downloaded the mod and had a look at it. It's the one you guy's are planing on updating and there's a few things that I've seen with it that aren't very good. If it's not the same car (mod, Model) it doesn't matter. What I'm showing you will apply to any car.

The car that I got for AC has a few basic issue that a good mod team will spot and fix so I'm not going to go through all of it.

I have this Honda HSV-010GT in rFactor2. The original mod is full off issues. Lets be clear. It's all visual. I don't do physics so I have no comment on that side.
After rethinking this mod and working through 3DSimEd.
Note; The paint able wing stands. The mod I got for AC is using a carbon tile texture. The carbon parts aren't mapped properly. So not paint able.
GRAB_011.JPG

Note; the chrome reflection on this skin. rFactor2 is capable of great looking reflection but it's a shame all modders choose to use the shader called "Car paint" were this reflection isn't possible. But is in AC.
GRAB_009.JPG

GRAB_003.JPG

GRAB_007.JPG
There's five liveries. This is the more famous one. The Raybrig. You can see on this car the need for both the carbon to be paint able and the need to have the chrome on the body work, working nicely.
GRAB_000.JPG

Last edited:
I know its been really quiet here but we have a lot coming and we have a partnership for some cars that people are really going to love but these will not have JT5 attached to them and before you ask yes they are scratch made(at least anything posted here is). Just give us time since we have a minor issue of houses/infrastructure being repaired from a hurricane. When the deal and models we are releasing are more concrete I'll give out some more information.

You can still follow us here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/chivasautoartsgt/

Last edited:
I know its been really quiet here but we have a lot coming and we have a partnership for some cars that people are really going to love but these will not have JT5 attached to them and before you ask yes they are scratch made(at least anything posted here is). Just give us time since we have a minor issue of houses/infrastructure being repaired from a hurricane.

You can still follow us here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/chivasautoartsgt/
Exactly which models did ales donate to them?

Exactly which models did ales donate to them?
We are still going over it eg we cant remake the jt5 shiro since its a paymod being actively backed by URD. Basically I dont want to drum up hype for a model/car that might not come. What I can say is that they are all GT500 cars in question.

We are still going over it eg we cant remake the jt5 shiro since its a paymod being actively backed by URD. Basically I dont want to drum up hype for a model/car that might not come. What I can say is that they are all GT500 cars in question.
I asked because as far as i know, urd actively worked on only 2014/2015/2016 cars. Your page is aggresively teasing pre-2014 cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes