1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Super enduro on Sept 5th

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Eric. K, Aug 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As I am getting ready with our next and most likely last super enduro of the summer, I am contemplating running it on rFactor with the latest LMS mod.

Pros
    • Gorgeous mod!!
    • 50 cars on the grid
    • Time scaled (day night)
    • Maybe drivers swap

Cons
    1. rFactor (not everyone is a fan)
    2. no rain

Please only vote if you were a regular on our Super Enduro Evo events!!! I will remove all the other votes and harass you about it!!!! :)

2. rf is a no go for me, i get headach of it tryed everything no cam movement etc
    it just drive me nuts so i voted for no

3. YES, YES and...
    [​IMG]
    I believe you change the head movement thing in the .PLR. I agree, it is annoying :(

4. Wo this is a really hard choice for me. Loved the Enduro's for GTR evo.
    The 50 car grid will be nice and it's a very good mod. But GTR evo is where it belongs for the last race. And then we will all change to RFactor, and never go back. :wink2:

Just one last showdown with GTR evo. :)

So i voted no. :)

Btw. If it's gonna be "yes" at the end. I still drive it. :D

5. I prefer the rF GTs, the Simbin ones feel heavy and slower. Enduracers payed a lot of attention to physics and the final product is an instant classic.

6. Well I will give all of you a day or 2 to think about it:) then make a decision based on your guys input. The big grid could be a lot of fun! and as it was already mentioned we would run Lemans!!

7. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

Will vote after testing the mod for a few days. Really sad though the event is the last one maybe for good or for sometime. Thanks Eric for the choice.

8. Abdul, with all the leagues as well as the new LMS mod, I am not sure if there is room left in the club for that event. You all endurance addicts should get your fix with the RDLMS.

9. True dat... No need for a Club event, a league is there to feed your needs.

Guys, 1 thing is sure to lure you to rF; LeMans 1977... At night :D

10. Yes please!!!

11. Voted for RFactor :)

But you could do a finale on EVO though

12. no i deffo wont get my Enduro fix then as RDLMS runs with RF, if i am right, so no enduro for me, :rain2::thunder::at-wits-end::at-wits-end::at-wits-end:
    no propper touringcar league aswell, for now it looks like only the friday minis are left for me and it will hart to get in that as i dont can say i will take part befor it hit friday
    raceless times for me comming up :/

13. Marcel vd Aa

Marcel vd Aa
    AC Paint Guru

Voted no, same reason as Michael; can't race too long with rF coz it causes headaches for me. On an other note; although 50 cars is great i highly doubt my pc can handle that so that counts too with me.

14. hmm... I'm a bit surprised by this poll... :neutral:

• There are people here voting for rFactor that never did a single (Evo) endurance club event...
    • On contrary, there are people here who can't use rFactor and are regulars in these same events who are obviously voting no.

No brainer really, the last is more than sufficient reason for me to vote no.
    :wink2:

15. I am away on that date so will not vote, but I do feel it`s unfair on the regulars who can`t take part because they don`t have rf.

16. That is a very good point Bob!! As I said, I am only exploring the idea:)

17. You can always count on Joao to make a science of everything :)

18. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

The rF mod supports 104 cars online actually :) Voted yes, too bad i can't vote yes yes :D

Also in rFactor you can use driver swapping, which is pretty cool with a long race

19. practically rf can support up to around 50 drivers drivers but it could be less depending on mod, which we tested in our leagues
    driver swapping is bugged so there is very big chance that you will have problem resulting into dnf during driver change

but instead of this it is much butter for enduro :)

20. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Please read the read.me of the endurance series mod:
    104 players and improved driver swapping are one of the features. Ofcourse some pc's will not handle 104 clients but technically (especially for our server) it shouldnt be a problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.