Super enduro on Sept 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I am getting ready with our next and most likely last super enduro of the summer, I am contemplating running it on rFactor with the latest LMS mod.

Pros
  • Gorgeous mod!!
  • 50 cars on the grid
  • Time scaled (day night)
  • Maybe drivers swap

Cons
  1. rFactor (not everyone is a fan)
  2. no rain

Please only vote if you were a regular on our Super Enduro Evo events!!! I will remove all the other votes and harass you about it!!!! :)

if you successfully test it then I will believe :)

SimRacingPL community is running rFactor based leagues since it was released and also we participated in many international enduro events so my opinion is based on quite big experience

It will be great if true but I doubt that any mod could do miracles

While I am not entirely opposed to the idea, I will vote no for a number of reasons, some of which have been listed already.

Driver swap should not make its way into the super enduro format by any means. What makes these races special in a sense is that you are on your own for the entire 3 hour (give or take) stint.

Let's stick with GTR-Evo and not re-invent the wheel for this last Super Enduro event.

BTW, RDLMS is by no means a substitute for these events. I for one cannot currently commit to a league due to my work schedule. Not really even as a reserve, as this is a team based league... I have just been lucky for the most part that Eric scheduled these events in accordance with my schedule (most of the time). I do hope these events won't be disappearing for good and will someday soon make a strong return.

If I had the time, I would offer my services to RD to organize such events in the future, but unfortunately, work owns me! :(

Ok,

I will vote for No.

I was just thinking of should i buy R-factor (not only for this MOD)!
The big thing is this game is running old! I would rather wait till a new version comes. As i read the reactions R-factor is the more stronger candidate for a Endurance race. Still don't wanna buy this game only for 1 endurance race.

Doesn't someone have Rfactor, and don't use it? I wanna try it out for some days.

Ok,

I will vote for No.

I was just thinking of should i buy R-factor (not only for this MOD)!
The big thing is this game is running old! I would rather wait till a new version comes. As i read the reactions R-factor is the more stronger candidate for a Endurance race. Still don't wanna buy this game only for 1 endurance race.

Doesn't someone have Rfactor, and don't use it? I wanna try it out for some days.
Pm me:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back