rF2 Sunday July 12th 2009 - F1 @ Nürburgring GP

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN :Banane09::Banane35:

Not practiced but joind 20min befor official start :laugh2: thank Patricks setups I quickly found a good rhythm :hug-right:

Start was good and found myself on P3 :laugh2:. Patrick behind me putting some serious pressure on me :sweat:. He passed me with a nice, clear move into T1. Hmm :dont-know: I shoud have close the inside lane lol. Than I tryed to fight me back :th_Jttesur: Get him into the NGK-chicane :jump: Then tryed to catch Martin Vrbaa. He was 2secs infront constant. Then he did a little mistake and I was behind him. Tryed to overtake but then he moved into the pits. Then suddelny my screen freezz and ... desktop OMG. Seams the nvidia driver crashed lol c.a. 15 secs later the game was comming back to fullscreen and lol I was still in the race rolling into T1 :woot2: Gary passing me there and I was on p5 lol. Happy not to be DNF I catched up to Gary he moved into gravel and P4. Then I was comming closer to Patrick on P3. Exactly on the half of the race I did my pitstop. Practiced the pitstop a few times in pratice session to find a good line there. Was it worth, because Patrick came out of the pits just on my siide lol then he looked up brakes into T1 with cold tyres giving me P3 hahahahah :jump:
Patrick and me than fighting :th_Jttesur: little contact :fwd2: but np :highfive::wink2:.
Than he passed me into T1, silly me not closing the inside line again :no: Than he to agresive on the throttle giving me the possibility to get P3 back LOOOL
Than I think he went off... dissapeard from the mirrors. Ben and Martin already miles away, 6 laps to go. Tryed to catch up a bit to Martin to 15secs but than I pushed to much and lost it into the NGK-chicane lol... Finaly P3 :highfive:

Great racing with you tonight :clap: see y next time

thx RD for that event, F1 always great fun :jump:

great event, it's a shame that there were not more sign ups... would be great with full grid...
anyway, got a bad start and was lucky to keep second position... forgot about parc ferme and had to pit early for fuel...
in the end, pleased with second place... congratulations to Ben for some great driving...
it was an exhausting race, takes great focus to keep those cars on the road...
thanks to all participants and to RD for organizing the event, hopefully we will have more sign ups for future rfactor events :)

Great racing. It was fun. i almost get the finisch-line as last. But overhitted my engine in the pitlane....i really don't know how to use the manual (pitcrew)?!?
So i'm being the rookie of the month. I have lot to learn, but i was enjoying and that is more important.

Question; don't you getting sea-sick of the fast pictures. I almost had to trow-up and my eyes blow-up......

Amazing how fast Ben Trusting was going! OMG, it was unbelieveble....

C 'U Next time

Excellent fun last night really enjoyed it, I qualified 3rd but had a poor start and was about 7th I think coming out of the first corner, I had a good battle with Pat for a couple of laps and was chasing him hard but I did my tyres (softs) to early so had to pit on about lap 12 and took on medium tyres, crikey I wish I had nursed my tyres in the first stint and took softs because I was all over the place now, had a bit of a battle with Gary but couldnt catch him and had to settle for 6th spot after running in 2nd at one time I think, it was really good to feel the difference in the tyre compounds even though I made some mistakes in choice it makes you realize what a good mod this is.

Great fun indeed, felt great to be back on the track but I couldn't manage to get into rhythm.
So after two minor spins I crashed my suspension and didn't get it repaired enough for save driving and crashed again to retire in L7.

Then I was very much enjoying the battles between Patrick and Daniel - great entertainment guys.. that topped what I've seen in the afternoon watching live racing :)

And amazing constant racing Ben -> great respect and congratulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 19 22.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 17 20.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 10.7%