1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sunday evening event

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Yves Larose, Jun 26, 2011.

1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Hi guy's seeing the low sign up for the Sunday evening event i was wondering which car class would appeal to you to join the event ?
  2. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Radicals or Int Formula Masters. Shame nobody seems to drive those cars, one of the best in the game.

I wish we had more RWD fans
  3. If it had a start time later on then I'd be more interested due to work times. 7pm is prime time evening for dinner and getting stuff ready for the week (for those with normal jobs at least). A later start time of around 8-9pm UK time could possibly mean a few more signups, I know I'd certainly be more interested as there'd a greater chance of me able to be home in time some weeks.
  4. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

I think also that being summer break for most, it is hard for people to show up. I'am a RWD fan. I wish one Sunday night we can do a V8 Supercar on a V8 circuit. Not too many people like the Muscle Cars either :frown:
  5. Could we not run Radicals sometime? they are funny as hell and some sprint races with them would be awesome
  6. Masters sounds good, it's been a while since i last took it out of garage.
  7. I love 'em!
  8. Like Nicks suggestion , a later start would be good!
  9. Although generally very much a beginner I have driven the Formula RR and Mak-Corp F1 2007 and would love to see a beginner open-wheel race as well.
  10. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

there is a Formula Master event posted for next Sunday might be a good place to start, less powerful then the 2 cars you have suggested so more suited for beginners :)
  11. Oh, thanks for the heads-up. Less powerful is definitely the right choice for me. Raced the Formula RR only against the AI so far.
  12. Love the rads myself!