rF2 Sunday August 9th 2009 - Le Mans Series @ Autodromo Internacional Algarve

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
We just tested the race session to see how dark it will be. It will be pretty dark :) and fun.

Regarding the standing start it might cause many collisions. The start was much easier in my low-powered porsche compared to some faster cars and could just avoid.

I would suggest manual formation. That is keeping it on standing start and then manual driving formation and do rolling?

Anyway, whatever it will be I am sure it will be fun.

Fuel consumption was much higher then expected here btw.

Formation/Rolling is the safest option, IMO.

Ramon? I have solved that with a simple modification that i developed yesterday. Will not give any mismatches and adds some extra fuel to the cars.

I recommend you install it to avoid a dry tank

Fantastic Bram, just tried it and guess what: I could apply the mod twice and gives me even more juice. I can now start the race with only 22L and still drive an hour! GREAT!

I followed my golden rule which is extract to a "Temp" folder then copy and paste in to locations,usually a track is just one nice tidy folder with an appropriate name,are you sure i dont have to create a folder to put the files in first?,i dont like the idea of loose files floating around in my Locations :(.

I followed my golden rule which is extract to a "Temp" folder then copy and paste in to locations,usually a track is just one nice tidy folder with an appropriate name,are you sure i dont have to create a folder to put the files in first?,i dont like the idea of loose files floating around in my Locations :(.

Yes. You'll need to create a folder in your locations folder for the files. Something like this:

rFactor\GameData\Locations\Portimao

[its hard to find the server on the lobby..... any tips for a quick search

in Gamedata/User/Yourname/mltiplayer_ini

Concurrent Server Updates="600" // servers in join list, should be less for modem users, more for broadband (game now automatically finds more if (3 * download_kbps) exceeds this number)

(N)Opel

Bad news,

Just finished diner and was about to leave home to install the mod and finally do some driving again.

My sweet Opel abonded me and has a flat engine (nothing works damnit) so I need to bring the car to the mechanic tomorrow.

No racing for me tonight :(:rose-dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back