Summer night with stars and ReShade weather

Misc Summer night with stars and ReShade weather 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Paulaob submitted a new resource:

Summer night with stars and ReShade weather - Night weather for Assetto Corsa

Click below screenshots to see sky stars detail.

S9vaAAi.jpg

U5oLsuU.jpg

UaXXFP9.jpg

uNQEWAk.jpg

Mx2OHBo.jpg

Download the mod, extract it and copy the content to you Asseto Corsa folder.

This mod includes a weather, two ppfilters and a ReShade.

This mod bust be run from Content Manager to correctly load the night weather stars. From Content...

Read more about this resource...

The mod looks stunning! I just have one (probably stupid) question - where in the Contnent Manager can I find pp filter settings? Or am I supposed to change the pp filter in game?

The mod looks stunning! I just have one (probably stupid) question - where in the Contnent Manager can I find pp filter settings? Or am I supposed to change the pp filter in game?

Hi

You can select the ppfilter while in game or from Content Manager in "Settings>>Assetto Corsa>>Video>>Post-Processing>>Filter.

:)

Installed and quickly tried ........... I must say you did a great job Paulaob ! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Missing stars in my test as I don't use Content Manager .... but dark or less dark night is very well done !

Nicer in replay than in race as replay shows the lights .... the only feature missing in the mod ... some fake lights from the cars to the front on track .... and the night effect should be more than perfect !! ;)
( Or maybe I missed something in my test of course :D )

Planning updates if you discover a new possible effect, Paulaob ?

Star amount is an easy fix. Just increase the number of clouds in the weather.ini
I've just tried 5000 instead of 1500 and it works. Not sure what the max number could be yet.
Screenshot_ferrari_458_s3_night_acu_yasmarina_20-7-117-16-51-30.jpg

I only discovered your work this morning! Now the night driving is crazy and the effect of the lights is amazing! I don't use Car Manager but it's not a problem. Thank you very much!
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2017_s1_acu_singapore_29-10-117-6-52-37.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back