• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Suddenly wheel/pedals not recognized

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by William Wester, Sep 22, 2014.

1. William Wester

William Wester
    Premium

Ratings:
    +389
    I've been running GSCE for 6 months or so without any problems but tonight it will not recognize my wheel and pedals. I haven't made any changes in GSCE but did install the updated rFactor2 demo yesterday - don't know how this could touch GSCE.

I have tested my wheel and pedals in the TM control panel and everything checks fine. I just tried pCARS and R3E and don't have any problems with those.

Also ran a GSCE sync. This downloaded some files but stops with a few Camaro files left to download - this shouldn't be related.

Thrustmaster TX, TH3PA pedals, TH8A shifter.

Any ideas?

EDIT: Figured it out, sorry. For some reason Windows flipped my wheel and pedals - the wheel was controller #1, my pedals #2 - when they switched the GSCE mapping was incorrect. Funny that the other sims where not affected by this.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2014