Subtle-cockpit-cam

• Deleted member 90535

WOW! Great cockpit cam. Thank you very much!:thumbsup:
Can you do a version with unmodded rear view?

Yeah, this cam is better than the other you did (to be honest) good job and thanks mate. ;)
But... The body of pilot is holded by a seatbelts, so this moving forward and back is a little unreal imho. Can you make a cam without this moving forward and back, but the head just leaning down (when breaking), leaning up (when trottling) and leaning left/right when turning. That will be the cam. If you dont want to reliese it just do it for me (or tell me how to do it myself and which row must change in your file). My car is Mercedes. Please, thanks. :)

Yeah, this cam is better than the other you did (to be honest) good job and thanks mate. ;)
But... The body of pilot is holded by a seatbelts, so this moving forward and back is a little unreal imho. Can you make a cam without this moving forward and back, but the head just leaning down (when breaking), leaning up (when trottling) and leaning left/right when turning. That will be the cam. If you dont want to reliese it just do it for me (or tell me how to do it myself and which row must change in your file). My car is Mercedes. Please, thanks. :)

Ive tried to limit the amount his head goes forward but you cant have the nose lift without the dip as far as i can tell.
If you want to make your own changes you can (lower) this value for more dampening,

<AccelerationForces>
<Parameter name="smoothingScale0To1" type="scalar

But if you do your nose lift will go as you excelerate.

Well, your values are good, just how to stop moving forward and back?

And yes - the nose must lift when axelerate and goin down when stoping... Thats it. ;)

EDIT. I did it, many thanks for the help. I added your accelerationForces to the original cam, then made negative "-" value to corneringForces(rolling limit) and now i have what i wanted. Thanks again. ;)

Apropo see what must be helmetview, so you are very closer:

Ive tried to limit the amount his head goes forward but you cant have the nose lift without the dip as far as i can tell.
If you want to make your own changes you can (lower) this value for more dampening,

<AccelerationForces>
<Parameter name="smoothingScale0To1" type="scalar

But if you do your nose lift will go as you excelerate.

In effect by adding a - the cornering forces are turned off.
anything below zero is off.

pls can someone send me or upload the original cameras.xml files? i didnt save them for toro rosso and sc2 and wi2 and sa2........ anyone?
Thanks

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea