1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

subscribing to iracing

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by 1111mike, Oct 13, 2011.

1. new sub. they want email address from existing member i dont know any i only want to try it for a month what do i do

2. referall existing members gets 10 $ I think, not sure does it work for 1 month sub though

:)

3. no thats why i said 1 month

4. i cant understand why i cant get a strate answer and why iracing makes it so anal to sighn up i guess they dont need my noney

5. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

What kind of answer would you like? I am sure somebody would be happy to give you an email address. Free bucks :)

6. I say use the refer of Will, he has spent more on hosted sessions than any of us that I'm aware of and I personally think he deserves it.

7. i must be stupid as a stump cuz i dont know will and i dont know his email add.

8. PM sent Mike. :)

9. thanks alot will

10. mike it seems you misunderstood what the referral email is for. It is optional - you can leave it blank.

By putting in an existing member's email they receive $10 iRacing credit if you sign up for 3 months or more.

11. Any onw know some promo code to renew iRacing for one year? My subscripition end and I need to renew.

12. Not at the moment - but there is usually a good one at the end of November. You may want to go one month and then re-up again for a year when the new promotion starts.