1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Streamline Engineering

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by James Early, Mar 28, 2015.

1. Decided to make a website for our team using the oh great and powerful Wix website creator, laugh all you want I know it's bad, but oh well!
    It kind of looks like a 10 year old has made it so that's what I will say if anyone asks.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. David O'Reilly

David O'Reilly
    A bad quali means I can go forwards in the race.

Good on you James, I like your spirit. See you next weekend.
    • Love Love x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. David O'Reilly

David O'Reilly
    A bad quali means I can go forwards in the race.

Who else noticed the
  4. My teammates cousin is the owner.
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Well I might as well upload the highlights of my almost 20 laps...
    Here it is!
    Nevermind, messed up the upload
  6. Here it is:
  7. And here is Dominic's view:
  8. Awesome! :D Check out my extended highlights here (A BIT FUZZY IN PLACES AND STUTTERY DUE TO A GLITCH TESTING NEW RENDER SETTINGS!!!)

Will fix for next time but until then:
  9. Question: Why did Dom start with no front wing? :p
  10. He did not realise at the time, but for some reason that meant he had a great start!
  11. So it was Dominic that rear ended me taking my rear wing with him :unsure:
  12. Yeah, I think he did not realise that around the corner everyone was slowed down so when he came around he could not slow down in time. Very sorry about that as based on pace it seemed that we could have been battling on track...
  13. No worry plenty of races up ahead :D
  14. Yeah I obviously didn't mean to take you your wing, I was just not expecting the slow huddle of cars ahead, tried to brake but not able to slow down, sorry. I would have told you but I didn't notice at the time, again sorry for ruining your race, wont happen again (so long as the formation lap goes according to plan)
  15. Water under the bridge Mate :thumbsup:
  16. I'm sorry but how can you not realise you lost your front wing. He destroyed the car in front so it was obvious he must have had a lot of damage
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Yeah, I agree with that but I have to take the blame for the whole thing as I was the one that caused the carnage:thumbsup:
  18. Ryan Winsper

Ryan Winsper
    Origin Front Row Racing - Team Manager

So both Streamline Engineering cars were involved in incidents before they finished the warm up lap.
    You guys have a great season ahead of you.
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. I've competed in many races in the past with no problems (outside of FSR) but I think I was just really nervous in the first race. My aim is probably just to finish a race and as long as I stay out of the way of others I think it will be okay