1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Story of a young F1 Driver

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Steven Poirier, Apr 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I start a new game, the basys of the game is to make a story about a young F1 driver.

Rules:

-make small sentence of part of sentence
    -copy and paste the last part of the story and add your part, like so.

Steven Poirier: i love
    Omer Said: i love to play
    Milos Ancevski: i love to play game on
    Davin.Rizuki: i love to play game on RD forum

So we should saw the whole story writen with the new part added.

Now i start it.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are on the beginning of the 1999 winter

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Benutzername

Benutzername
    Online Martini Racing - Founder and driver

We are on the beginning of the 1999 winter
    on a beatiful track called

3. We are on the beginning of the 1999 winter on a beatiful track called Jerez. Me and my new team

4. mystaaRS

mystaaRS
    If you get a Quali Place, you can get a Race Pace

We are in the beginning of the 1999 Winter on a beautiful track called Jerez. Me and my new team Ferrari were

5. Benutzername

Benutzername

We are in the beginning of the 1999 Winter on a beautiful track called Jerez. Me and my new team Ferrari were very excited about

6. We are in the beginning of the 1999 Winter on a beautiful track called Jerez. Me and my new team Ferrari were very excited about the new upcoming pre season test.

7. Milos

Milos
    Had things gone my way, who knows.. Premium Member

We are in the beginning of the 1999 Winter on a beautiful track called Jerez. Me and my new team Ferrari were very excited about the new upcoming pre season test. Performances in the test were...

8. We are in the beginning of the 1999 Winter on a beautiful track called Jerez. Me and my new team Ferrari were very excited about the new upcoming pre season test. Performances in the test were bad, because of having problems with...

9. We are in the beginning of the 1999 Winter on a beautiful track called Jerez. Me and my new team Ferrari were very excited about the new upcoming pre season test. Performances in the test were bad, because of having problems with the whole pit crews.. They're partying! Then

10. Benutzername

Benutzername

We are in the beginning of the 1999 Winter on a beautiful track called Jerez. Me and my new team Ferrari were very excited about the new upcoming pre season test. Performances in the test were bad, because of having problems with the whole pit crews.. They're partying! Theni decided to change their minds, i told them

11. We are in the beginning of the 1999 Winter on a beautiful track called Jerez. Me and my new team Ferrari were very excited about the new upcoming pre season test. Performances in the test were bad, because of having problems with the whole pit crews.. They're partying! Theni decided to change their minds, i told them "Why not having a slumber party? That could be fun!" Then the boss...

12. Milos

Milos

We are in the beginning of the 1999 Winter on a beautiful track called Jerez. Me and my new team Ferrari were very excited about the new upcoming pre season test. Performances in the test were bad, because of having problems with the whole pit crews.. They're partying! Theni decided to change their minds, i told them "Why not having a slumber party? That could be fun!" Then the boss totally FREAKED OUT

13. We are in the beginning of the 1999 Winter on a beautiful track called Jerez. Me and my new team Ferrari were very excited about the new upcoming pre season test. Performances in the test were bad, because of having problems with the whole pit crews.. They're partying! Theni decided to change their minds, i told them "Why not having a slumber party? That could be fun!" Then the boss totally FREAKED OUT. Listen to Derek Williams (me) what he said before

14. Milos

Milos

We are in the beginning of the 1999 Winter on a beautiful track called Jerez. Me and my new team Ferrari were very excited about the new upcoming pre season test. Performances in the test were bad, because of having problems with the whole pit crews.. They're partying! Theni decided to change their minds, i told them "Why not having a slumber party? That could be fun!" Then the boss totally FREAKED OUT. Listen to Derek Williams what he said before: LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!

LOOK WHO'S AN EXAMPLE IN THE FIRST POST :p

15. We are in the beginning of the 1999 Winter on a beautiful track called Jerez. Me and my new team Ferrari were very excited about the new upcoming pre season test. Performances in the test were bad, because of having problems with the whole pit crews.. They're partying! Then I decided to change their minds, i told them "Why not having a slumber party? That could be fun!" Then the boss totally FREAKED OUT. Listen to Derek Williams what he said before: LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED! Then di Montezemolo came and talked to us about

16. Milos

Milos

We are in the beginning of the 1999 Winter on a beautiful track called Jerez. Me and my new team Ferrari were very excited about the new upcoming pre season test. Performances in the test were bad, because of having problems with the whole pit crews.. They're partying! Then I decided to change their minds, i told them "Why not having a slumber party? That could be fun!" Then the boss totally FREAKED OUT. Listen to Derek Williams what he said before: LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED! Then di Montezemolo came and talked to us about him wanting to join the party, and ...

17. Aidan Keranen

Aidan Keranen
    #4 2KF1 Racing RDGPC|LoL/RL Caster@AussieGamingTV Premium Member

We are in the beginning of the 1999 Winter on a beautiful track called Jerez. Me and my new team Ferrari were very excited about the new upcoming pre season test. Performances in the test were bad, because of having problems with the whole pit crews.. They're partying! Then I decided to change their minds, i told them "Why not having a slumber party? That could be fun!" Then the boss totally FREAKED OUT. Listen to Derek Williams what he said before: LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED! Then di Montezemolo came and talked to us about him wanting to join the party, and then things really got weird. You see, he started to

18. Milos

Milos

We are in the beginning of the 1999 Winter on a beautiful track called Jerez. Me and my new team Ferrari were very excited about the new upcoming pre season test. Performances in the test were bad, because of having problems with the whole pit crews.. They're partying! Then I decided to change their minds, i told them "Why not having a slumber party? That could be fun!" Then the boss totally FREAKED OUT. Listen to Derek Williams what he said before: LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED! Then di Montezemolo came and talked to us about him wanting to join the party, and then things really got weird. You see, he started to dance, and everyone was like...

19. Jimlaad43

Jimlaad43
    Nice apex, I'll take it! Premium Member

"beautiful track called Jerez" ???

Wut?
    nonononononono

• Haha Haha x 1
  20. Milos

Milos

Not my idea

Thread Status: