Stock Car Extreme Setups

I've found this track the hardest to setup the car, maybe trying to get good braking, fast corner and slow tight corner all to work... in other words impossible :tongue:

Anyway, I've ended with two sets that I keeping switching between but finally settled on the KP_Velopark_Race set as my primary. It's a fairly stiff setup compared to my others but seems to work better for me, hope these help:

Attachments

• KP_Velopark_Race.svm
    3.4 KB · Views: 867
  • KP_Velopark_Test.svm
    3.5 KB · Views: 707
Hey Keith!

Thanks for sharing your setup. It's really stiff, but that works well on transitions. Maybe I need to reduce a little bit the brake pressures, because I'm locking it a lot..

Couldn't be lower than 51s with your set, but I guess there is room to improve it. =D

Cya!

Thanks for the feedback Gian! I will take another look at it and the braking... perhaps because I'm running a brake load cell that I don't have the lock ups? Is it all wheels that are locking up or front or rear?

I managed a 50.8 with it, but mainly in the low 51's on average and I think you or someone said they were doing low 50's so think I will re-visit the garage tonight :)

Update: try this one Gian and see how you go with it:

Attachments

• KP_Velopark_Test.svm
    3.5 KB · Views: 786
Campo Grande

Here is my Campo Grande set, I really found the sweet spot on this, well for me at least. I hope it helps you too!
Managed a 1:25.3 with it, but I'm sure you guys can do better.

Attachments

• KP_Campo_Race.svm
    3.5 KB · Views: 892

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back