Stock Car Extreme - List of Cars & Tracks

Presentationcars.2015102135840.jpg

Presentationtracks.201510214015.jpg

If someone wants to stick it ;-)
I will complete it with the new content coming.

Last edited:
You need to click the left/right arrows on the main menu screen to move between the different car series, or all cars. You are not the only one who gets stumped by this, it's not very clear to the brand new user.

Attached is a spreadsheet you can open with Google Sheets or Excel which shows all 63 official Reiza tracks sorted by either name or length in miles.

This is based on in-game data and listings on racingcircuits.info. A few kart tracks are estimated.

I find this list useful for creating single-player championships that feel more appropriate for whatever car I'm using.

(I use a few tools that make single-player championships more accurate and enjoyable than the included championships.)

Attachments

• SCE Tracks Length.xlsx
    21.8 KB · Views: 302
Last edited:
It's basically like nascar. Pick the brand and livery you like and go with it. It would be quite boring if it was just a chevy cruze spec series.
It is a spec series, I'm pretty sure I remember Reiza confirming they all use identical physics.

And there should be at-least 1 2013 V8 SC and 1 2014 V8 SC since the 2013 and 2014 have different physics. I don't know if the Peugeot physics differ from the Chevy (or Ford or whatever it is) but the 2013 and 2014 cars differ from one-another in physics

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back