• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Stock Car Extreme - List of Cars & Tracks

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Patrick Giranthon, May 5, 2014.

1. Tom4sz

Tom4sz

Ratings:
    +42
    A noob's question. Why in GSCE I have only got V8 Supercars, even if all of the other race series (F Vee, F V12, Kart, Opala etc) are visible in GameData\Vehicles folder?

2. tpw

tpw

Ratings:
    +131
    You need to click the left/right arrows on the main menu screen to move between the different car series, or all cars. You are not the only one who gets stumped by this, it's not very clear to the brand new user.

3. Tom4sz

Tom4sz

Ratings:
    +42
    Wow, thank you!

4. hex

hex

Ratings:
    +157
    Gladly new UI is coming that hopefully will end this type of questions. :thumbsup:

5. Jarno Zurev

Jarno Zurev

Ratings:
    +22
    Attached is a spreadsheet you can open with Google Sheets or Excel which shows all 63 official Reiza tracks sorted by either name or length in miles.

This is based on in-game data and listings on racingcircuits.info. A few kart tracks are estimated.

I find this list useful for creating single-player championships that feel more appropriate for whatever car I'm using.

(I use a few tools that make single-player championships more accurate and enjoyable than the included championships.)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 5, 2015
    • Beer Beer x 1
  6. Spinelli

Spinelli

Ratings:
    +153
    I would remove all but one of the Petrobas cars. They all have identical physics. Therefore they're all the same cars.

7. DeoraTwo

DeoraTwo

Ratings:
    +15
    It's basically like nascar. Pick the brand and livery you like and go with it. It would be quite boring if it was just a chevy cruze spec series.

8. Spinelli

Spinelli

Ratings:
    +153
    It is a spec series, I'm pretty sure I remember Reiza confirming they all use identical physics.

And there should be at-least 1 2013 V8 SC and 1 2014 V8 SC since the 2013 and 2014 have different physics. I don't know if the Peugeot physics differ from the Chevy (or Ford or whatever it is) but the 2013 and 2014 cars differ from one-another in physics

Last edited: Aug 19, 2015
  9. Thiago Moya

Thiago Moya

Ratings:
    +3
    Patrick, the link image seems offline or deleted.

10. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium

Ratings:
    +5,575
    Yes. At SRE we have moved to a new server and lines are dead.
    But I have asked to Denis to use my Photoshop files to update them and I will post them soon.
    Thanks ;-)

11. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium

Ratings:
    +5,575
    Denis kindly updated my files about cars and tracks. See first page please

• Like Like x 2
  12. alexSchmurtz

alexSchmurtz
    SpeedyMite Racing Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +1,287
    Great job! Thanks for updating and uploading them back, they are very handy!

13. Thiago Moya

Thiago Moya

Ratings:
    +3
    It´s working now, thx for sharing. ;)

14. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium

Ratings:
    +5,575
    I Will update them soon. Some little things to fix