1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stock Car Extreme Gamepad Deadzone Tip

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Adrian Brezeanu, Sep 9, 2015.

1. Hi :) ,

Since i lost quite a lot of time with correct deadzone with no luck in forums or internet search i found a solution to make it finally work, i want to share how i managed to make it work so u do not loose any time .

After you set up all your personal preferences rates etc. u need to add a deadzone for steering since u want the car to go straight and no gamepad is perfect.

If u noticed u set up deadzone to X-, X+ to lets 15% and save it , it will make no change u still get deadzone 0%.

After u saved your setup which u named xxx.ini it will be saved in your game in your game profile name directory (x:/steam/common/stockcarextreme/.../"yourname"

Edit your xxx.ini file and you will see that there are 3 axes for X-,X+ (axe 1, axe 2, axe 3).In my case the left stick if use for steering left right is assign to axe 2 X-, X+ but the game will only save my deadzone setting to axe 1 X-, X+ . So just edited the axe 2 X-, X+ manually save it and now in game deadzone work perfect.

I now there must be a better way to explain this shorter but since English not my native language it had to be a long explanation. Hope it help's you

Cheers ;)

• Like Like x 5
  2. Thanks for this u saved me.