• "Frankly, I know what's wrong but don't know how to fix it." - Bernie Ecclestone.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The 2017 Formula One Monaco Grand Prix. Join the conversation here.
  3. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Still unable to upload to RD

Discussion in 'Site Feedback & Support' started by Günthar Rowe, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Günthar Rowe

Günthar Rowe

Ratings:
    +29
    I have tried to 3 different PCs on two different ISP's(at different physical locations) and using Chrome, IE and firefox. The upload gets to 100% then I get bounced to the main download page?

2. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,877
    i have the same problem, when i was a super-mod me and Bram have found out that the donator sub-group in vB is causing the problem. i see that you have the RD Vip under your name so that might be a sub-group that have the same problem, i would ask an admin or a super-mod to remove it and then try to upload something.

3. Günthar Rowe

Günthar Rowe

Ratings:
    +29
    cheers Yves, I had the issue before being VIP'd :(

4. Günthar Rowe

Günthar Rowe

Ratings:
    +29
    Yves, I created a new RD User called True2Life Racing and can upload, so you must be right with the sub-user group issues... I'll keep the T2L-Racing user for all my uploads from now on anyways as this will encompass all the groups I work under...