GT5 Steering wheel settings

Not sure there are a lot of people that use that wheel, with the G27 i had everything as standard but with FFB on 1, you might be better asking on the GTP forums, as there is a massive ammount of players using GT5 and its more likely you will find others using the same wheel.

The new sensitivity feature should help with getting your wheel feeling right, try some settings.

One thing that really helped me with the Logitech DFGT was setting the steering to simulation - otherwise the countersteering sent me everywhere, because both the game and I were doing it at the same time.

There are numerous settings for the Thrustmaster, but I don't have one..so never really checked.

When I first got my wheel I had the FFB at 1, but now it's at 7, and I like it up there.

What do you feel when you play? Why is it awkward?

So now that you have had wheel for a week,what do you think? That wheel is for sale at London Drug here in Vancouver as well as the G25 both are selling for $299. My buddie Jay uses DFGT,Greg uses G25 and i use a DFPRO. I think its time for a change for myself and im curious about the Thrustmaster. I started using a wheel last december, before i was a joystick junkie. I definately like using wheel better.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back