1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Steam refund works

Discussion in 'F1 2015 - The Game' started by jacktorrance, Jul 16, 2015.

1. jacktorrance

jacktorrance

Ratings:
    +26
    - I tried my advanced TSW steeringwheel, but it was not supported by F1 2015
    - I tried the xbox 360 controller but somehow a controller being sold over 16 million times, is also not allowed into the advanced settings.

Time has come I asked and got a refund for F1 2015, and deleted the game from my account. In that I think Steam offers a great service. Beware not to play a game longer than 2 hours, and youll be able to geta refund within 2 weeks after purchase.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2015
    • Beer Beer x 1
  2. Iain McKenzie

Iain McKenzie

Ratings:
    +9
    Yes. It works. Why are you making a thread stating it works? It's worked since launch...thousands of people have had working refunds since launch. It works.

3. jacktorrance

jacktorrance

Ratings:
    +26
    To kindly remind people who are as disgruntled with Codemasters latest offering, there is also an option to simply return it to them and let them figure it out. Usually a good incentive to publish and sell finished products instead of this current mess.

4. Dick Hobbs

Dick Hobbs

Ratings:
    +13
    IMO 2hrs is not enough, It took me more than 2 hours fiddling with the game to realize it wasn't me or my PC but the game was seriously flawed. It wasn't until I started turning to this and CM's forum that I saw there was a serious problem brewing.

5. jacktorrance

jacktorrance

Ratings:
    +26
    This and CM forum is a good place to start. I waited until a few reviews came in to sway me into buying. I could live with a lot, but not even managing to get a good, decent steering wheel working because 'it isnt supported' made me stop in my tracks quite fast.

6. Brian McManus

Brian McManus
    Steam: Brian Mac Premium

Ratings:
    +101
    You could made a custom profile for ur controller in game ?

7. Blkout

Blkout

Ratings:
    +570
    I'm enjoying the game with my wheel but I understand some people are displeased.

8. wrococa

wrococa
    Premium

Ratings:
    +6
    I too hear you all. Its just painful in many ways.
    I have both ps4 and pc version, BUT i have the plus of a thrustmaster ts 500 with f1 so i can and at least did get a decent go. Not without a crap load of pain i must say.
    its the best they've made imo.. for driving and feel out of the box i really like the way its math and the way it drives. Modding always refines that of course.
    I'm sad that PC is generally unplayable, but they can keep my $50 aus ( about 3 euro i'd think..) surely it will get better? Maybe .

9. jacktorrance

jacktorrance

Ratings:
    +26
    Yes you can. Strictly speaking it is working, but you cannot access the advanced settings and make the wheel usable to actually control the car. Since it is a game, and not an actual car, as a player you are already very disadvantaged that you cant feel or see as you would in a real car, and so options to manipulate the control interface is the least Codemasters could have done a lot better. Especially for people like me investing a lot of money in special steering wheel controller equipment.

10. Dick Hobbs

Dick Hobbs

Ratings:
    +13
    What could be the last straw with this game, is if it cannot be modded and i have read some posts that imply that.