1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Steam keys for current owners of GSC Extreme

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Renato Simioni, Feb 10, 2015.

1. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

GSC Extreme Steam release coming up shortly! If you already own it you may now switch your Serial Number for a Steam key from the official GSC Extreme website:

http://game-stockcar.com.br/steam-key/?lang=en

This is valid for purchases made from release until yesterday (February 9th). New non-Steam purchases will NO LONGER warrant Steam keys.

EDIT: Small bug in the database detected and fixed, If you tried when this was originally posted and did not manage to retrieve your key, please try again.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2015
    • Like Like x 6
  2. BattleOvce

BattleOvce
    Premium Member

I bought GSCEx in a special offer in 25. 1. 2015 I already converted Formula Truck to steam but GSC is not working for me.

3. Maybe too early still to retrieve a Steam key. I just filled in my mail address from the purchase order but Reiza Studios did not recognize it. Will wait a bit before trying again.

4. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

If you do not manage to retrieve yours please contact us in sales@reizastudios.com or send a PM here with your purchase details so we can help you.

5. Thank you, I will send my purchase mail to the address you mention above.

6. I've owned GSC for ten, or so, happy months now. Why would I want a Steam key? What's the purpose of having a Steam key?

7. Email sent. Thanks :thumbsup:

8. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

For those having difficulties retrieving your Steam key for GSC Extreme, please give us 1h while we run through the database.

9. It’s not working for me either, I'll try again later ,not in a hurry, just to let you know

10. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

Small bug in the database detected and fixed, If you tried when this was originally posted and did not manage to retrieve your key, please try again.

11. works!! thanks!

12. Msportdan

Msportdan
    @ Simberia @Simberia

brilliant guys....

must be a ball ache for you all this ;)

I would like though to know..

What is the benefit of going to steam, and what updates is on the initial steam version.

Also how about using mods and sweetfx, we would have to make sure we dont verify files?

13. So it's the same as FTrucks - one can have existing non-steam installs and a new steam install on the same pc and they will both work normal, but no more fresh non-steam installs once you opt for a steam key ?

14. BattleOvce

BattleOvce
    Premium Member

Ok its working perfectly :)

15. Well my key wasn't recognized from the website. I emailed reiza and within 10 mins i had a reply and all is well! Thank you Reiza for Awesome service! :thumbsup::thumbsup::)

16. Ok, I tried again and worked as it should :thumbsup:, Thanks

17. Yep all working here now. Thanks!

18. Eck Simpson

Eck Simpson
    Premium Member

For me too, thank you.

19. Paul Bennett

Paul Bennett
    Premium Member

Thanks Reiza :thumbsup:

:)

20. ouvert

ouvert
    Premium Member

+1 to Reiza support, fast response and resolved .. now just wait till game is unlocked on Steam .. I probably shouldn`t uninstal it yet:)