Steam keys for current owners of GSC Extreme

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
GSC Extreme Steam release coming up shortly! If you already own it you may now switch your Serial Number for a Steam key from the official GSC Extreme website:

http://game-stockcar.com.br/steam-key/?lang=en

This is valid for purchases made from release until yesterday (February 9th). New non-Steam purchases will NO LONGER warrant Steam keys.

EDIT: Small bug in the database detected and fixed, If you tried when this was originally posted and did not manage to retrieve your key, please try again.

Last edited:
Here's probably a stupid question; I originally bought GSC-E from the website. I successfully retrieved my Steam key aswell, but how do I download the game via Steam without having to purchase it again? Steam wont let past the purchasing page. I'm sure its just me missing something, but I cant see what :)

I've only had GSCE for a few weeks but I think there's something wrong with the install as some of the cars aren't behaving correctly. Is it possible to delete my install (which came from Reiza website) and then download it from Steam without having to pay for it again? I'm not sure this will fix my problems, but it's worth a shot.

Have tried to getvmy steam key but never received it from REIZA.
Not even a respond from them so i am really pissed!
started it last december, wrote several reminder emails throughout january , no answer at all!
What can i do to finally be able to play my already bought game on Steam?
So i have to say that the Reiza support at least for me is non existent!

@triebie I see the first post as been edited, did you tried again lately?
http://game-stockcar.com.br/steam-key/?lang=en
EDIT: Small bug in the database detected and fixed, If you tried when this was originally posted and did not manage to retrieve your key, please try again.
Maybe a stupid question but are you sure you wrote at the proper email? support (at) reizastudios.com ?
Or check your spam folder… Just my experience but I had to contact them twice and was amazed how speedy and friendly they were, even on week-end! Just don't forget they are in Brasil… As a last resort, you can either PM or tag Renato but he is of course really busy with the release raising many questions like yours. Hope you'll get this sorted out quickly, I understand you get pissed off.

well, th weird thing is... they have sent me the activation key to my email adress when i first bought the game. When i enter this my email adress at the steamkey page, it says email adress unknown:-(
I did contact Sales@ and support@ Reiza several times, no answer.
I will try it one last time right now but i have just little hope to solve this...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 108 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 202 14.9%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 384 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 521 38.3%