• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Steam Holiday Sales - 2016

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Omer Said, Dec 22, 2016.

1. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff

Ratings:
    +3,713
    I am really disappointed that there is not a mini-game or such a kind of activity with the sales. Also some discounts are worse than the ones in the Autumn Sales as far as I see. But a sales is a sales after all. What are you going to get?

Edit: Servers are crawling due to heavy load. :D

Edit 2: I voted for Portal 2 for the "villian in need of a hug" award, what was your pick?

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Andrew

Andrew
    I'm not lazy, I'm just very relaxed. Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +2,774
    @Omer Said
    +1 mate. I've waited for *Far Cry Primal*. On Steam still over 40 Euros. So I went to the Uplay-Sale today, and voila.....17 Euro with a special discount. :) :)
    Happy gaming. ;)
    Cheers
    Andrew

• Like Like x 1
  3. kedy89

kedy89
    Premium

Ratings:
    +4,179
    Portal 2 as well

A few I want to grab this sale
    Abzu
    Hearts of Iron IV
    Dirt Rally
    rF2 maybe

btw, Grid is free on humble bundle atm.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Andrew

Andrew
    I'm not lazy, I'm just very relaxed. Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +2,774
  5. Michael Stead

Michael Stead
    Premium

Ratings:
    +253
    Not on Steam but Forza Horizon 3 is on sale on the Windows Store. 35% off making it a much more palatable $63 instead of $97 in australia.

6. Ryan Soucy

Ryan Soucy
    Premium

Ratings:
    +109
    All the good racing games are a screaming good deal right now, IMO. I think Pcars @ $10 is the best, but for $100, you can get Pcars, Dirt Rally, AMS, AC, rF2, SCE, and some DLC in there. I love the holidays!!!

7. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff

Ratings:
    +3,713
    .... Aaaaand Steam is dead. :rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. The_Laskinator

The_Laskinator

Ratings:
    +248
    anyone played Cities:Skylines and would reccomend it? its £5.74 atm and i dont just want it to be yet another game to sit in my library unused forever :D

9. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

Ratings:
    +3,231
    It might be a slightly more city builder than a city-tycoon/major simulator compared to SimCity, but I think the game is very good if you like that kind of games :) It is what the new SimCity should've been :)