STC, the teams: Blue Flag Racing

Founder: Ivan Novi

The team was founded in summer 2007 by Ivan Novi to participate in the RPM GTR2 league as "Team Norway". In September Eckhart von Glan asked to join and he also came up with the new name, Blue Flag Racing.

The idea of having a team that was not about winning but about being there and doing it for fun in a responsible way attracted others and the team started to grow. By virtue of being the founders, Ivan and Eckhart somehow became the managers.

In the early days of Blue Flag Racing, the team was located inside the RPM forum. In January 2008, Ivan created their new home, because they wanted to be an independent team.

In the meantime, other members have contributed to our team in many ways. Krister has produced no end of super-skins, Mark has moved them into new series, Ivan and Krister administrate their wonderful Forum and Mikael has produced their website etc....

Blue Flag racing is also one of the two teams funding the ETC, STC prequel, back in 2009
View the Post on the Blog

no clue Bram, I think Ivan hasn't touched the ol' plastic wheel in years. But since I have abandoned ship, I have no clue. Great to see the guys back, wonder what lineup they will run, from when I left I think only Mark Warmington and Krzystof Babij are still active.

6 or 7 drivers are ready for STC atm. We had huge problems with the fresh blood in our team but I hope it went by.

Ivan is still active in our forum life, but he is not racing at all. He helped us in taking strategic decisions.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back