STC IMPROVEMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep, same here, I would rather go back to the original 25 car grid in GTREvo, we need four slots for broadcast and pace car, so 21 players in the field. Those 21 would make a great field of 7teamsx3players or 10x2 plus one special surprise guest each race whose points would count for the lowest team in the standings. I really like three player teams, one could more often have players from one team helping each other out with slipstream etc. However, cutting down to seven doesn't work out, whichever way you look at it.

@Ross: I see what you have in mind, like Team Radio in F1 TV coverage. If we can find a good way to do it, why not?
@Mike: I often get to the mike with only 20 mins before start, so quali coverage would usually be silent. I have to fight for two hours of the PC as it is, kids are getting older and I abhor the idea of every teenager having his/her own internet access, so it's my office PC and naught else which is online, which is fine 95% of the time, but a pain on Thursday nights :)

@Eckhart, if you don't get on the mic on time to commentate on qualy I will happily do it if
a) my microphone finally works again
b) I'm on the computer at the time
:)

One thing i also think. That there needs to be more Staff. Because of some real life issues the TS briefing and normal Briefing didnt happen a couple of times for example. Wich could easily be done by other Staff. Staff needs to be available on TS before the race. Now the channel is closed and nobody can access it when there are some troubles. I remember the Aponte problems at Trois.

I agree, and I will make some invitations to that persons who have showed themselves cooperative with the staff during the year to join the staff team as soon as the seasson ends.

Like somebody said start the broadcast earlier. Lots of time it starts at the last moment and there is no time for talk with some drivers, good run down of the grid etc. And if we start to late the broadcast we miss the start if there are some troubles with the broadcast. Think that happened already a couple of times. But i know a earlier start cost also more money.

In that point we also depend on having more staff aswell to grant that point. What worries me about next seasson is the silent broadcasts, as it is normal Eckhart wants to race, he is in Blue Flag Rcig team and obvioulsy wants to enjoy the champ from the car aswell, we would need one extra voice for those days.

Well, I know I am not at a level to compeat with any of you so would prefer to allow my team to drive. If this happens then I am more than willing to help more on the admin side of the racing.

As for the commentating.......I am not sure I could really handle that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes