STC BLUE CUP PACK - Mod & Tracks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, don't see it starting the dedicated server but I might be a noob on this...

First screen starting the Dedi show no class setting so next screen has the car filter button and a list of available events (tracks) to put in the event queue. Right now I have two entries of Bahrain in the available events list and don't know which one is the STC version.

Solved it by deleting the previous version.

it isn't possible to upload the pack also on Sendspace, because on megaupload i'm limited at 10 ko/s
06.gif

@David: yes on Sendspace it's limited at 300mo, but it's possible to split the file with Winrar. You have just to recompress your archive, set compression ratio to "store" and set the volume capacity to "299 mo", and upload the 2 parts. The advantage is on sendspace there is no limit to download, or a limit far higher than Megaupload.

@Eckart: my estimated time remaining is 7h30, i think i can have the file before Thursday....
25.gif

Tried to upload it also to MediaFire but it was still 350mb when i 7 zipped it and the max at Mediafire is always 300mb.
Think it will go faster in some time. Because i think alot of people are downloading right now. :smile:

It seems we have a conflict with the track names not to big a problem until you save or load a setup then it can get tricky.
It can be fixed by uninstalling the normal Bahrain track or by a patch to correct the track names as it seems you have an error in the track gdb file.
if you change the gdb file to read: "TrackNameShort = STC_Bahrain" then the correct folder will be found for setups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back