• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Star-T Beach

Discussion in 'Racer Cars' started by Raphael Buthmann, Jun 3, 2010.

1. Raphael Buthmann

Raphael Buthmann

Ratings:
    +273
    Price: 14.600 US$
    This car is basically for mixed use. Pickup, hatchback and off-road on the same platform. Therefore the price a little more expensive. In the mechanical part was made from a partnership with BPM. Hope you like it, I struggled the most. ; D Have fun . Press thanks if you liked and post your opinion about the car.Can be good or bad. Don't matter.
    It's yours. star_t_beach.zip

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Raphael Buthmann

Raphael Buthmann

Ratings:
    +273
    Just a statement, the gauge is right, I wanted only 160 after the digital work. No one comments? :frown:

3. KS95

KS95
    RACER Moderator

Ratings:
    +196
    Hmm, I like it, but I just feel that too much of it is borrowed from other cars :/ I think you should do a better version in the future, your own engine/physics, interior and gauges etc.

I like the idea of it and I like the looks too :)

4. Holiace

Holiace

Ratings:
    +4
    Pretty interesting car. I don't really see how it's off road though. It's FWD after all.

5. Raphael Buthmann

Raphael Buthmann

Ratings:
    +273
    Lend mechanical parts is cheaper than make new parts. ;D This affects the car price on the final stages. Thanks very much AMGfan, who helped me in this part. This joint-venture will make good fruits. =D
    It's false off-road. Try on broussailes and you will see why.

6. 2o6

2o6

Ratings:
    +72
    The Model is beautiful.

The .ini is a bit unrealistic. It doesn't have hardly any body roll, and doing a quick skidpad it pulls 1.07g. The Cascada L pulls a grippy (but realistic) 0.84g. The Xplora is a bit too grippy too; 0.95g. (Sorry, Harey, haven't tested your car yet)

7. Raphael Buthmann

Raphael Buthmann

Ratings:
    +273
  8. Raphael Buthmann

Raphael Buthmann

Ratings:
    +273
    When the competition will ends? :s