1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Star Mazda at Barber

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by Joe Hubbard, Jan 21, 2011.

1. So I'm just going out on a limb here by guessing that not many people run at Barber? I just got in my first race there in the SM and there was only 11 in the field. The guys I was running with were turning 1:19 laps and had qualified in the 1:18's. I finished 6th with only one off track, so I'll take that as a win in my book...:drink:
  2. I hate barber, I avoid it at all cost, but that can be because I suck at it.
  3. Same same. I'll probably skip this week.
  4. I managed to get some practice in on Monday night and am desperate to get out and give it a go in a race. Mental combination with a loose car set up and a very enjoyable white knuckle ride. Requires a lot of concentration and first impressions were that its going to be great fun.
  5. I don't really mind the track and I actually kind of like it. However I have a problem with confidence in myself and car there so I'm about a second behind the fast guys. The turn that makes me nervous is the second chicane where the right hander is over that hill. If I can find the grove for that turn I could be right on pace with the 1:18's I think... That is a big I think too... lol