Released SS Avala

Track lenght is 7.660m,stage record is 4:33 by Mikko Hirvonen with Ford Focus WRC.
My second track for RBR,again i have big help from zaxxon,he create mesh and add pacenotes (if someone happy for pacenotes say thank to him:)).Track is in 115 mb rar file
Here is two videos from track

Tracks is good... , but guys, where do you see?, theme called - "New Tracks", but I don't see them in download section? :mad:
Forum moderator - can you place this theme in "Wip zone" thank's :cool:

I have tested the track once and imho you did a great work. Vegetation and terrain texture blendings are cool.
And you created 3D objects like those on the real track

I liked also your first work (zoka's track).

The only bug I have found is a weird collision. In the image below the car is colliding with an invisible object (may be the tree just on the left of the car)
avala.jpg

:thanks:Thanks for sharing your work

Tnks zaxxon,its not a bug,i put very close some trees near road,and u colide with trees,i have same thing,but i think that i was remove problematic trees from track.Its problem with tree,on hairpin i put tree's with 4 faces

..In this situation you not need remove trees, but remove collide in properties of them (but you must remove collide from all the same trees! Because they will become invisible :( - it's program bug) and create simple and collideable pole. Put it near this trees...

• Lada.s

I downloaded package but I dont know how to install track :-( I put rbr_rx.dll file into Plugins folder but I dont know where to put folder RX_CONTENT. Anyone can help?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back