1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

SRM F1 1990 mod for rFactor released

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Wayne Reed, Jul 25, 2010.

1. The mod dedicated to the faboulous 1990 F1 world championship season: Ayrton Senna and Alain Prost went head to head for the title. The championship did was decided at Suzuka, following a controversial incident on the very first lap.

18 team included Life and Onyx
    16 track with original adverse , trackcam and layout!!
    New menu' in carbon style
    ...and mucth more!!!

Get it Here
    View attachment 27252

2. The mod dedicated to the faboulous 1990 F1 world championship season: Ayrton Senna and Alain Prost went head to head for the title. The championship did was decided at Suzuka, following a controversial incident on the very first lap.

18 team included Life and Onyx
    16 track with original adverse , trackcam and layout!!
    New menu' in carbon style
    ...and mucth more!!!

Get it Here
    10-Jul-10-rFactorCentral-0595_Brabham2.jpg

3. Downloading NOW! Been waiting/watching this mod for ages :) Hurry up D/L loool! :tongue:

4. Downloading NOW! Been waiting/watching this mod for ages :) Hurry up D/L loool! :tongue:

5. The mod only has 12 teams in it :wink: - the 6 missing teams are coming in September

6. The mod only has 12 teams in it :wink: - the 6 missing teams are coming in September

7. rayn is your CTD mine is dont know why
    thanks for the info:)

8. rayn is your CTD mine is dont know why
    thanks for the info:)

9. You need the trackpack - it only runs on those.

10. You need the trackpack - it only runs on those.

11. Downloading too, cheers :)

12. Downloading too, cheers :)

13. thanks :)

14. thanks :)

15. Well, done a few laps now............and WOW, lovely job guys, well worth the wait:cool: We are so lucky that so many talented and hard working people bring us content of this quality. The finish is awsome, superb visuals, great FFB (with a few tweeks to personal taste) and the tracks are quite simply wonderful. Its almost too much to take in over a few laps and I think it will be a mod that will just improve with use as you see/hear/feel more and more deatil and little touches:D 100% top notch job with a HUGE grin factor! I get to drive the cars I watched 'in my F1 era'.............so cool :D

Now I HATE people who moan about mods, its shows little respect for the efforts of those who bring us all this wonderful and FREE content....but..........I think its safe and a good thing to offer constructive critisism and air a view of personal taste too...........sooo, IF there was one one weak point in the whole mod for me (and this is the ONLY one and simply a personal taste thing too) the in cockpit sounds of SOME of the engines is a little dissapointing, but far from bad, whilst some of the other in car engine sounds are wonderful, just my taste tho :). I just cant fault this mod really, its a huge work of quite simply excellent quality and is destined to become a massive favorite of rF fans and I think a big hit with the leuages too......awsome:D

16. Well, done a few laps now............and WOW, lovely job guys, well worth the wait:cool: We are so lucky that so many talented and hard working people bring us content of this quality. The finish is awsome, superb visuals, great FFB (with a few tweeks to personal taste) and the tracks are quite simply wonderful. Its almost too much to take in over a few laps and I think it will be a mod that will just improve with use as you see/hear/feel more and more deatil and little touches:D 100% top notch job with a HUGE grin factor! I get to drive the cars I watched 'in my F1 era'.............so cool :D

Now I HATE people who moan about mods, its shows little respect for the efforts of those who bring us all this wonderful and FREE content....but..........I think its safe and a good thing to offer constructive critisism and air a view of personal taste too...........sooo, IF there was one one weak point in the whole mod for me (and this is the ONLY one and simply a personal taste thing too) the in cockpit sounds of SOME of the engines is a little dissapointing, but far from bad, whilst some of the other in car engine sounds are wonderful, just my taste tho :). I just cant fault this mod really, its a huge work of quite simply excellent quality and is destined to become a massive favorite of rF fans and I think a big hit with the leuages too......awsome:D

17. i could not have put that better my self and i am the same on the sounds aswell but other then that this mod get 99.9%100 my highist rated mod yet grate stuff :D:D

18. i could not have put that better my self and i am the same on the sounds aswell but other then that this mod get 99.9%100 my highist rated mod yet grate stuff :D:D

19. For myself the models are superb. BUT the physics are a little mediocre in my book and the sounds do need quite a bit of work. The tracks are stunning however.

20. For myself the models are superb. BUT the physics are a little mediocre in my book and the sounds do need quite a bit of work. The tracks are stunning however.