SRM F1 1990 Mod 1.00

The mod dedicated to the faboulous 1990 F1 world championship season: Ayrton Senna and Alain Prost went head to head for the title. The championship did was decided at Suzuka, following a controversial incident on the very first lap.

18 team included Life and Onyx
16 track with original adverse , trackcam and layout!!
New menu' in carbon style
...and mucth more!!!

10-Jul-10-rFactorCentral-0595_Brabham2.jpg

Get it Here

Giorgos, the only problem people are having installation-wise is that without editing the rFm file, you can only race the 1990 cars on the 1990 tracks. Rather pointless and a bit annoying in my opinion.

Other than that it's not a bad mod. The physics don't feel right to me, but it's a good effort.

I know this will be an utterly hopeless exercise, which is apt for such an utterly hopeless car, but I want to try and get the Life car under the 1m 30s barrier at Monaco :p Currently my best is a 1:32.8. Yes I know it was a useless car in real life too, surely there's some way to extract more speed from it without blowing the engine. :p

Yes the Trackpack was nice for 2010 ca. i think and today its a good base !

The cars looks o.k.
Sound is from wolferl - nice !
Physic - for me to strange, cars "go in drift" and stay in this instable position complete (thats my feeling, i cant describe it better)
and the fps are bad,
i stay on 1991 1992 from the f1sr team
and the last Version with rfe from 1989 with a lot of AI-Tweaks.
But nowadays seems difficult find downloads (trippteam possible ?)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back