SR Beach showroom

Misc SR Beach showroom 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Paulaob submitted a new resource:

SR Beach showroom - Create car previews with this showroom

All below screenshots taken with my showroom and Content Manager.

EMyTwVS.jpg

TpuFrcy.jpg

XjF77Wt.jpg

kMF2Cui.jpg

Here is another beautiful showroom together with four presets, this time on the beach. Works like my other showrooms from http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/showrooms-and-cm-presets-pack.14786/

Download the mod from this page, extract it and...

Read more about this resource...

Hi there. When I try and use your showroom, I have quite a sharp transition between an overexposed side and a darker side. Is this how the the showoroom is supposed to be? Judging by your screenshots I imagine not. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi

Are you using Kunos showroom or Content Manager for taking the screenshot? You must use Content Manager to get it correctly exposed.

Hi, I have the same issue. I use Content Manager, and all of your Showrooms are way too exposed on the one side; on the other side they are much darker and there is a sharp Transition between both...

I did try Content Manager too and had the same issue. It appears as if there's a huge spherical light source very close to the car.

Hi

Does your Content Manager look like this? Does it let you load showrooms and presets from the red arrows?

QHbS3kt.jpg

Do you have installed the latest version of Content Manager? 0.8.882.17282

Do you have enabled "Update to non-tested versions" option in Settings>Content manager>General? Enable it if not.

Do you have enabled "Use Custom showroom for previews" option in Settings>Custom Showroom? Enable it if not.

Are you using Content Manager to take the screenshots? Use it to be able to use my presets and get high quality screenshots.

Ask me if you need more help.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back