1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misc SR Beach showroom 1.0

Create car previews with this showroom

1. Paulaob

Paulaob

Ratings:
    +140
  2. asylumxl

asylumxl

Ratings:
    +1
    Hi there. When I try and use your showroom, I have quite a sharp transition between an overexposed side and a darker side. Is this how the the showoroom is supposed to be? Judging by your screenshots I imagine not. Any help would be appreciated.

3. Paulaob

Paulaob

Ratings:
    +140
    Hi

Are you using Kunos showroom or Content Manager for taking the screenshot? You must use Content Manager to get it correctly exposed.

4. Sascha Guenther

Sascha Guenther

Ratings:
    +93
    Hi, I have the same issue. I use Content Manager, and all of your Showrooms are way too exposed on the one side; on the other side they are much darker and there is a sharp Transition between both...

5. Paulaob

Paulaob

Ratings:
    +140
    Yes, you must use Custom Showroom for previews from Content Manager itself.

6. asylumxl

asylumxl

Ratings:
    +1
    I did try Content Manager too and had the same issue. It appears as if there's a huge spherical light source very close to the car.

7. Paulaob

Paulaob

Ratings:
    +140
    Hi

Does your Content Manager look like this? Does it let you load showrooms and presets from the red arrows?

[​IMG]

Do you have installed the latest version of Content Manager? 0.8.882.17282

Do you have enabled "Update to non-tested versions" option in Settings>Content manager>General? Enable it if not.

Do you have enabled "Use Custom showroom for previews" option in Settings>Custom Showroom? Enable it if not.

Are you using Content Manager to take the screenshots? Use it to be able to use my presets and get high quality screenshots.

Ask me if you need more help.