Resource icon

Cars Sprint Cars for AMS 2018-07-17

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thanks to Dale Bob I got this working a while ago but I couldn't get it to run on 3 monitors or have a mirror?? Everything was fine apart from that.
Has there been a fix applied to this one?
If I run with multiview on i would only see the middle monitor, If i turn that off it will warp the image across the 3 screens.
Id love to be able to use the peripheral vision i have with my other monitors.
Thanks for the great work all!!

Hello again Sam!
This is Dale Bob. I am still trying to figure this out. There is nothing I can find anywhere that identifies what amount of cameras are needed (in the script) or their locations and FOV. I did look through some of the AMS default cars and in most of their .cam scripts are 2 3/4 view Localcams... not sure if these are the cams used for the triple screens or not. They are not scripted in the DWD files so maybe you can copy some of those cam setting and past them in and see what happens... LOL

I will continue the search! I hope to find it some day!

KEEP'EM ALL 4 ON THE DIRT!
DB

Got the tracks working but still un-driveable for me :(
Watched all the videos by Dale Bob re steering etc but still can't even complete a lap at safety car pace, no control at all, the thing will loop on the straight at 40kms, like driving on ice!

Cool vid :thumbsup:
Yeah I have done as Dale Bob explained in his vids and the steering seems ok, it's the rear grip that seems to be the issue? it just wants to loop itself ! I may have found something with my throttle settings which I will investigate more?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.