Spotter Not Heard

I am back to Game Stock Car, and I must say, I am really impressed. :) My only problem is with the spotter. I don't hear one, am I missing a button in the options menu?
Thanks for any help.

Dewald, thanks for the reply but I do not have that option. I tried to upload a screen shot but this forum dosen't seem to have that ability.
In my Audio I have;
Music Volume
Sound Effects Volume
Engine Volume
Player Volume
Opponent Volume
In my plr file I have; Spotter Laptimes "2" always. My game version # is; 1.7.0.0

I have all other sounds in game. Perhaps I need a spotter plugin? I tried to install the rfactor plug in, but would not install. Got error

I have heard that is true and I have tried to install version 2 of the rfactor spotter.
But I must be doing something wrong, :mad: I am unable to get it working.
Its there detailed instructions out there?
Thanks

Have you read the pdf included the zip? There's more detailed instructions and list of possible additional programs needed to get plugin to work. You need at least NET.Framework 3.5 installed. Iirc I just dropped the plugin to GSC plugins folder and it worked right away. There's also a control panel to tweak the settings for spotter.

I know this is an old thread, but I am running GSME 1.52 and I have no spotter options in Audio.
I have installed the rFactor Spotter plugin and have had it working but suspect it of causing other problems.

My question: Is there supposed to be a spotter in v1.52? and if so where am I missing the setup?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back