Cars Sportscars of the 90s!

If you want I can also take a look and help you with the import. I also had scaling issues for a long time but managed to solve them. I'm using 3DS though.

You need to apply this little knob thing there for the Scale. The fbx you send me (v4.fbx) was just a few kilometers big (you can move around the Editor faster by pressing Ctrl, just liek you do ingame)

Zwischenablage01.jpg

This is model at right scale, I just added a placeholder texture to it
Zwischenablage02.jpg

auch sorry aha.. I kinda missunderstod the reference.. I was looking for a complete bluebutton XD Soory everyone.. im kinda new with blender.. Altough Stingrays fix also worked.. SO thanks aswell :D

It's all the same fix, no matter where you apply it only in Blender it is easier to work in the regular scale because the viewport has problems when things get too big or too small then you'd have to adjust the viewport 'camera' so it's easier to just have the export do the rescale.

just curios did i upset anyone for asking for some help?
Noticed someone got angry with my post.. Excuse me for not being that experinced with assetto corsa modding..
What did i do wrong? @aphidgod? i prefer having feedback or critism then being told by an emoji that i acted wrong?

If im not polite enough sorry for that..

Otherwise thank you everyone for helping me out! The problem is solved.. Kinda funny that i got it sort out in 3dsmax and then movedto blender to get all over again!

No problem :) I was slightly upset (not angry) because I have tried to help, but the others helped better with the same tip, I guess I was just not clear enough.

Happens for me rather often, I say things, later someone else says same/similar things and they gets the credits, I guess it is all because I have not enough skill to help or whatever. Words are hard lol

Furthermore I'm the one who needs help too lol Gotta leave teaching to proffesionals. But I like the "each one teach one" principle.

You can ask anything, anytime in your thread and at other fitting threads too, you can also write Personal Messages and so on.... You are delivering something really nice, and you deserve to ask for some knowledge from other people, plus, they also didn't born with full skill, someone helped them too. I have been asking for help, and still doing that, for countless times.

Im not very used to the community yet.. theres plenty of people around me far better then me in many things.. But i try to be more cautious but my lack of experince and the new modding procedure makes me confused so many times..

For instance i though i new everyhting i need to work with 3dsmax..
Nope i crew up the cordinates and didint uyse the x form eather..

My goal is that i dont want to make or creat any disrespect.. Im trying to not be a gimme gimme person..
Im very aware now that i shoulndt be afraid to ask questions if i need others experince..
Also i happy that others has turned up and offerd me help by pms etc.

I do feel welcomed here and i hope i will stay here for more projects in the future..

Im sorry for not have payed to much attention but my understanding with anything with blender is preatty low atm.. I missunderstood you but im aware now what it was all about.. I do really appriciate your attitude and everyone else who had helped me make progress.

Altough.. just clarify

I was mainly before refering to my post regarding the issue with kseditor.. It seemd i made aphidgod upset when i asked for help and i wanted to know why regarding the bad emote.

Last edited:
Don't take things so dramatically haha, things happens...
And you can be all gimme gimme type always since you are seeking for knowledge.

But at first I'd read Kunos "car pipeline" 2-3 times, which you can find at SDK folder in AC directory. Excellent source of information.

Looks to me like your car is far from making it to the game. One solid "body" object, no SUSP_XX elements, no COCKPIT_LR.....

And lol, I thought it was about me. I'm just a terrible egoncentric, oh well... :D < emote to show that its all good

What did i do wrong? @aphidgod? i prefer having feedback or critism then being told by an emoji that i acted wrong?

LOL, sorry about that... I must've hit it accidentally while scrolling through the thread on my phone. :x3:

Obviously nothing to be upset about in that post, or this project, or at all really. :)

I wonder how many other random post ratings I've left over the years while browsing... :unsure:

My goal is that i dont want to make or creat any disrespect.. Im trying to not be a gimme gimme person..
Im very aware now that i shoulndt be afraid to ask questions if i need others experince..
Also i happy that others has turned up and offerd me help by pms etc.
I see you weren't around in late 2014, when Modding really took off in the (then still open) official mod forums... everyone just as inexperienced asking all the same stuff, with goals far beyond anyone's skills, and way less patience by everyone. Posts like yours could be read daily in various threads... ah nostalgia. So few projects ever resulted in release, and a bunch of the early great guys are now in the Kunos team
September 2014 I was so proud to post this monstrosity :roflmao::roflmao:

So i might need some help again please :roflmao:
I tryed to get the car ingame.. But it kept crashing all the time..

I spend 3hours now trying to fid out whats wrong.. Would anyone like to help me once again :roflmao:

i feel so ridicoulous now.. But after reading trough the whole pipeline guide i cant understand were i might have done an error
http://www.mediafire.com/file/31wle6u52ggwy2k/bmw_v12_lm.rar

Just having a look in a minute, I'm sure I'll figure it out :)

So i might need some help again please :roflmao:
I tryed to get the car ingame.. But it kept crashing all the time..

I spend 3hours now trying to fid out whats wrong.. Would anyone like to help me once again :roflmao:

i feel so ridicoulous now.. But after reading trough the whole pipeline guide i cant understand were i might have done an error
http://www.mediafire.com/file/31wle6u52ggwy2k/bmw_v12_lm.rar
First thing Content Manager noticed when trying to open it in the showroom was its missing the SUSP_LF etc dummys. Think you need those to get it ingame.

Edit*

Just spotted you included the fbx, I'll make the required changes and send it back :)

Last edited:
Seems the scale was off, when importing to 3ds in meters, it needed scaling up about around 160%. I set it to the correct wheelbase, and track width, but seems the body is slightly too wide (or I'm looking at the wrong dimensions, not sure).

Anyway, I added the mandatory dummys (rim_blur etc), and created a new .kn5 file, deleted the contents of the digital_instruments.ini and that was it, loaded up fine.

quw1Fh5h.jpg

PRRs7lGh.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back