rF2 Sports Car Challenge @Le Mans Wednesday 15 October 2008

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Roman Liebich

I would love to drive that lovely green Bentley, or basically anything but Audi..:wink:

• Roman Liebich

Patrick, I have to correct you, that's the list of the original mod for F1C.
LMSLE mod contains only the following:

Dome S101
C65
Bentley
AudiR8
Lola

• Roman Liebich

Basically any prototype mod is great with me. But SCC mod has two LMP classes + two GT classes, which could lead into more people joining it (even those folks driving GT cars in other games who don't have rF yet). Of course we would have to start by "allowing" just let's say the LMP1 class but for future development I see it would be better to choose 1 mod now and stick with it..

• Roman Liebich

Could you please also specify which version of VLM Le Mans will be used? 1977 or 79?

• Razvan Pat

Cool cars, legendary track... sure, sign me in! :)

Crashing the car on a driver swap race will be a lot more painful than on regular races:pound:

• Roman Liebich

Doran Lista team announced earlier today, that it's Dallara LMP car No. 27 will be driven by a young and aspiring driver Roman Liebich. Name of the second driver hasn't been announced yet.

:becky:
Dallara LMP for me:wink:

• Roman Liebich

So, first training session behind me. 3:30.5 is the result (default setup), but there's soo much to improve..

• Roman Liebich

Did some training today - 3:26.481
How about you guys?

Sign me up please. I am out of town for work that day, but should be back in time for the test race.

I will also see if I can get someone else from my team to join and run the test race with me.

No one should panic about the driver swaps either. It is quite a simple process that just looks complicated on paper [on the screen]. All of the hard work is done prior to the race: making sure each driver has the setup saved and knows what buttons to press and when.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back