rF2 Special Event #2 - Mazda 787B @ Le Mans - Night Enduro - Mon January 3rd 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Count me in. What time PST is this? I am horrible at GMT stuff. If someone could give me a translation of GMT to PST that would be nice. For example is it like +9 hour or something? Oh and by the way I am playing it for the first time right now so I can pick my car. I will edit this post when I decide ( couple of hours)...

i must sign out from that epic night event :(

didn't much training and really can't drive the default setting so i prefere to not be a danger in the track...... there are just enough walls at Le Mans :p ehehhe

I am not usually one to bum a setup off someone, but would anyone mind sharing a "stable" setup I could work off of? I was just able to do a lap or two today and first time driving these cars. At this rate I would do more bad than good on the track.

Please turn me into "maybe", cause it is relatively sure, that I`m not at home in time this evening.
If the grid ist full and someone needs my place, give it to him.
Little wonders happen, so if I will be early at home, I`m with you.

If not, I`ll hope that this event will repeat sometime. The Track and the car seems to be mande for each other.
It is a very good combination.

Thx, Stephan

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 29 24.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 25 20.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 18.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 13 10.7%