Sparco Rally Accessories - Blue, Red, Yellow, Green, Orange, Pink, Purple, Turquoise + CARBON FIBER!

Textures Sparco Rally Accessories - Blue, Red, Yellow, Green, Orange, Pink, Purple, Turquoise + CARBON FIBER! Mod: 2.0 | Game: 20.08.21

Login or Register an account to download this content
-MCS- submitted a new resource:

Sparco Rally Stuff - Blue - Blue Sparco Rally Addons

Note: This is my first time texturing/modding.

Includes Only
  • Blue Sparco Rally Wheel
  • Blue Bucket Seats and Racing Harness
Anything else in the images is not included!

Just as a change from the stock rally add-ons, this removes the old Prostate logo and replaces it with Sparco. As well as giving the add-ons an overall blue theme.

Install
To install this you need to replace "racing_accessories.tex.dds" and "rally_wheel.tex.dds" inside of...

Read more about this resource...

I have an error when trying to import the rally wheel texture from dds. The accessories works though. Help please?
What error message are you given?
Also, did you remove the "COLOUR - " from the .dds.tex file?

EDIT: Additionally, make sure you hit Export on the Rally wheel and racing accessories beforehand else, you will get some sort of error message saying the .tex file was not found.

What error message are you given?
Also, did you remove the "COLOUR - " from the .dds.tex file?

EDIT: Additionally, make sure you hit Export on the Rally wheel and racing accessories beforehand else, you will get some sort of error message saying the .tex file was not found.

I removed the colour from the beginning, its in my sharedassets2 folder and I dont know what error message, it just came up with a window saying "error". Also, i dont know how to export? What button?

-MCS- updated Sparco Rally Accessories - Blue, Red, Yellow, Green, Orange, Pink, Purple, Turquoise + CARBON FIBER! with a new update entry:

Sparco Rally Accessories Update!

-- NEW --
- Part Catalogue Page
- Teal Rally Wheel
- Teal Rally Accessories
- Blue Rally Accessories with Carbon Fiber Inserts
- Green Rally Accessories with Carbon Fiber Inserts
- Orange Rally Accessories with Carbon Fiber Inserts
- Pink Rally Accessories with Carbon Fiber Inserts
- Purple Rally Accessories with Carbon Fiber Inserts
- Red Rally Accessories with Carbon Fiber Inserts
- Teal Rally Accessories with Carbon Fiber Inserts