Melbourne

Just be careful in Eau Rouge, be very careful. When you turn right, try to avoid the kerb on the indside or meet the invisible wall. It's pretty weird. You can do 10 laps and forget about that wall sometimes, but it will definitely remind of itself when you least expect it. :D:D

Eduard Kõre

OK I really respect your decision to change the track but don't you think it's a bit late? There were 7 weeks summer brake and there was plenty of time but now you change to a completely new track, not 8 days before the race. I'm sure everybody knew about Eau Rouge bug, it's not like an easter egg...

Yeah there weren't that many bugs with Spa track so hope it can be fixed so we can still run it this season because to not have Spa for yet another season would be a crying shame as its the best track on the calendar in my opinion.

OK I really respect your decision to change the track but don't you think it's a bit late? There were 7 weeks summer brake and there was plenty of time but now you change to a completely new track, not 8 days before the race. I'm sure everybody knew about Eau Rouge bug, it's not like an easter egg...

Luckily it's the same for everybody.

And it makes a lot of sense. Now you can basically not drive where you should be legally able to drive, and if 2 cars go side by side through Eau Rouge, one can be pushed onto the defective kerb.

Imagine this being exposed on the broadcast. The only logical option has been chosen.

Luckily it's the same for everybody.

And it makes a lot of sense. Now you can basically not drive where you should be legally able to drive, and if 2 cars go side by side through Eau Rouge, one can be pushed onto the defective kerb.

Imagine this being exposed on the broadcast. The only logical option has been chosen.
Obviously you didn't get what I said. I don't mind changing Spa for bugs, I don't like the fact that it's changed 8 days before the race while everybody knew about that bug and there were 7 weeks brake to change the track to one which has 0 bugs. Also I read we're gonna be using 2007 layout but isn't that the latest layout on the server? I'm pretty sure 2007 they were using half the oval.

Obviously you didn't get what I said. I don't mind changing Spa for bugs, I don't like the fact that it's changed 8 days before the race while everybody knew about that bug and there were 7 weeks brake to change the track to one which has 0 bugs. Also I read we're gonna be using 2007 layout but isn't that the latest layout on the server? I'm pretty sure 2007 they were using half the oval.

Anyway. Again, it's the same for everybody.

And John-Eric has confirmed in the Track Change thread that it's the 2007 layout.

Thats quite a blow. I have my Spa setup half-ready, and I never raced in Indy before. Now I have only one week to prepare instead of one month. A bit more consistency with decision-making will be great in the future.

Last edited:
He never has touched that bug in practice, but in the race he did it. Why we should take the risk with unsure track and to cost somebody dnf because of some bug. I believe is not only that one on eau rouge.

I think he was being sarcastic Dmitry. Switch to Indy is fine. I love Spa so hopefully will be on later in the year but I can perfectly understand why its been switched, Eau Rouge could cause a bad crash at the moment and you'd be complaining if it was you who suffered from it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back