1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
MINI Challenge - Round 1 - Oulton Park (LIVE)

Misc Spa-Francorchamps - Spectator Cams 1.0

New spectator pov camera set for the Spa-Francorchamps circuit

1. Matthijs033 submitted a new resource:

Spa-Francorchamps - Spectator Cams - New spectator pov camera set for the Spa-Francorchamps circuit

Read more about this resource...

2. Doesnt this overwrite the cameras already there? I know you can add more cameras in AC, as many as you want. Maybe you knew that and this is not overwriting.

Cameras look great btw! Thank you. :)

3. I did'nt know, but i will see for myself and update the install text. Thanx for the support!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yes, look into it. I know you can make like "camera_TV2" or something like that. So people can still have all Kunos cameras + mod cameras. :)

5. Wow!
    This is one great camera.
    It adds a completely different dynamic to replays.
    I really love the way the car seamlessly transitions from one view to the other and how the Doppler effect follows.
    Can this be used to replace the swingman camera in all AC tracks...or do you have to do them individually?
    Thanks... by the way.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2016
  6. Its nice to hear you like it.
    I have taken a cameras.ini file and edit all the camera positions, and add 1 or 2 extra cams.
    Sure you can make such a set for every track in AC, but ik would take a lot of time.
    The way i edit/create a set for one track, takes aprox. 30 min for each camera. Its a lot of trial and error.

7. On hearing about it in your description above, I just had to go get the Monza one as well.... and it is just as good as this one.
    You sir, do great work.
    Thanks.